Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2018 8:57 am  #1

Why LOA is not helping me?

I am a firm believer in LOA and I started doing the journalising from 26th January of this year. In the starting my all wishes came true. I wanted my SP to contact me, he contacted me. But from February everything is going bad. Wherever I apply for the jobs despite being selected something bad happens and I don't get that job. And I got to know my SP is getting married in April. Things are getting worse for me emotionally. I am seeing 11:11 and signs from universe but still I m not getting the things which I am looking for. I don't know where I am lacking.Β 
Please reply and suggest me.Β 

3/27/2018 9:19 am  #2

Re: Why LOA is not helping me?

Richa.k wrote:

I am a firm believer in LOA and I started doing the journalising from 26th January of this year. In the starting my all wishes came true. I wanted my SP to contact me, he contacted me. But from February everything is going bad. Wherever I apply for the jobs despite being selected something bad happens and I don't get that job. And I got to know my SP is getting married in April. Things are getting worse for me emotionally. I am seeing 11:11 and signs from universe but still I m not getting the things which I am looking for. I don't know where I am lacking.Β 
Please reply and suggest me.Β 

There is something in you that doesn't feel worthy of the desire. Have you done any self love? Self love can remove a lot of blocks

6/05/2018 1:34 am  #3

What happened here? Did the person get married? About jobs, do you mean you get shortlisted and then not selected? If so that has happened to me on almost a hundred occasions and I kid you not. It's not always bad so don't interpret it that way. I've thanked the Lord that I've not got some of the jobs I've applied for. It's not always about you but about them as many times they have a preference for a particular candidate already. It's just how you choose to see it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/20/2019 11:54 am  #4

I would love to make LOA work for me too, but I don't know why its not....

Board footera