Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2018 7:18 pm  #1

Need help asap big resistence on remote seduction

So Ive been trying to court my crush for a few months now and eveything had been going great. We had great meet ups and great conversation...but things were so slow so i thought id use some remote seduction plus Lanies PW. The first night i used PW, I met SP next day and they were really cold and didnt really want to spend more time together. I think I must have used RS about 5 or 6 times, and all of a sudden, this SP is not happy with me anymore. Its gone hot to cold. 

I should say right now were 'just friends' but its truly upsetting because ever since using RS, like immediatly after, things have gone downhill. They were cold when I met with them and then the other day out of nowhere they canceled future plans to meet up. Theyve blown me off and without a sorry or explanation which isnt like them. 

Last text from SP before RS "I cant wait to meet up!!! "
My most recent text after 6 RS "cant that day"
Within 2 weeks of using RS, this person has pulled away from me and blown me off, It almost makes me wish I never used RS because maybe then theyd still meet with me and theyd be talking to me instead of giving me the cold shoulder.

My question is: should I persist in doing RS? Should I take a break? Make vizualizations stronger? Also, how should I act when/if we hang out? They have beeen sooo cold since mid March! Its so painful. 

3/25/2018 7:20 pm  #2

Re: Need help asap big resistence on remote seduction

What's PW?

3/25/2018 7:21 pm  #3

Its Lanies book, and its very similar to remote seduction

3/26/2018 1:28 pm  #4

I don’t know much about RS. I don’t use it. I suggest to not use it anymore and just live in the end of the relationship you want instead.

4/01/2018 1:00 am  #5

I would suggest that if you haven't stopped doing RS that you stop doing it straightaway and don't do it again. Do you really have to ask whether to stop after having that result? I second what fizzy said about living in the end of the relationship you want instead, which means imagining it being exactly the way you want it as if you already have it now. It doesn't have to be so complicated with all of these 'techniques' and things. When Neville wanted to marry his second wife, all he ever did was to imagine being blissfully happily married to her and what it would be like before he went to sleep at night, and that was enough. He even stated that he didn't bring sex or sleeping with her into it, yet that was obviously a part of their marriage because they had a daughter together.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/01/2018 4:29 am  #6

stayingneutral wrote:

So Ive been trying to court my crush for a few months now and eveything had been going great. We had great meet ups and great conversation...but things were so slow so i thought id use some remote seduction plus Lanies PW. The first night i used PW, I met SP next day and they were really cold and didnt really want to spend more time together. I think I must have used RS about 5 or 6 times, and all of a sudden, this SP is not happy with me anymore. Its gone hot to cold. 

I should say right now were 'just friends' but its truly upsetting because ever since using RS, like immediatly after, things have gone downhill. They were cold when I met with them and then the other day out of nowhere they canceled future plans to meet up. Theyve blown me off and without a sorry or explanation which isnt like them. 

Last text from SP before RS "I cant wait to meet up!!! "
My most recent text after 6 RS "cant that day"
Within 2 weeks of using RS, this person has pulled away from me and blown me off, It almost makes me wish I never used RS because maybe then theyd still meet with me and theyd be talking to me instead of giving me the cold shoulder.

My question is: should I persist in doing RS? Should I take a break? Make vizualizations stronger? Also, how should I act when/if we hang out? They have beeen sooo cold since mid March! Its so painful. 

If you have read about RS in detail or read other's stories then you will see many have spoke of their poi pulling away initially.

If you are going to do RS do it consistently and then let it go. Don't project your anxs in to them by constantly looking for results. You could be being super sensitive and misinterpreting that the other person is being cold - she could be going going through her own issues.

4/03/2018 10:52 am  #7

Thanks! I see that there is a split in opinions (stop Rs all together...or continue with more intensity) thats why I posted the question.
Im trying not to project and detatch. But they have begun to pull away and act suddenly cold, I actually confronted them about it. I think I want to stop for a while, and then start again with a little more intensity. 
How do people break resistence? I mean will it break on its own if I stop all RS, or do I actually have to continue on to 'break' it. 

4/03/2018 10:57 am  #8

stayingneutral wrote:

Thanks! I see that there is a split in opinions (stop Rs all together...or continue with more intensity) thats why I posted the question.
Im trying not to project and detatch. But they have begun to pull away and act suddenly cold, I actually confronted them about it. I think I want to stop for a while, and then start again with a little more intensity. 
How do people break resistence? I mean will it break on its own if I stop all RS, or do I actually have to continue on to 'break' it. 

I’ll explain why I said what I said a little more. It’s just that you get what you believe to be true. So if you want a relationship with this person, why not go straight for what you want and just imagine you already have the relationship and persist in the feeling? Rather than “trying” to influence someone and making your manifestation dependent on whether or not the person responds? It isn’t dependent on anything but YOUR belief. You create your reality.

Last edited by fizzy (4/03/2018 11:04 am)

4/03/2018 11:17 am  #9

fizzy wrote:

stayingneutral wrote:

I’ll explain why I said what I said a little more. It’s just that you get what you believe to be true. So if you want a relationship with this person, why not go straight for what you want and just imagine you already have the relationship and persist in the feeling? Rather than “trying” to influence someone and making your manifestation dependent on whether or not the person responds? It isn’t dependent on anything but YOUR belief. You create your reality.

Well said. I agree completely.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/14/2019 9:45 pm  #10

I agree..Live in your own reality. Like Neville Goddard tells you. Live within the wish full filled. Imagine you are already in that beautiful relationship with your SP. Do this right before you fall asleep...Invision you are both together doing wonderful things like you did when you were both together.Your living in your Wish Full Filled. Live in it..not from it.

Think about all the beautiful things you both said to one another as well, replay them in your mind during your day.

This just my opinion..It works for me..Also don't put a time stamp on  when this will manifest. The Universe will deliver when the time is right for both of you.

Love and Light
Steven 0822k

Board footera