Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2018 10:33 am  #1

Scripting Exercise

Hi everyone,

I watched one of Veronica's videos and I'm trying me scripting exercise here!

April 18th, 2018 11:22 AMย 
Today is my momโ€™s birthday so Iโ€™m finding a good place to buy her flowers to surprise her. Exams are going on and I have my two finals 3 days from now. Iโ€™m preparing like crazy because Iโ€™m going to graduate right after that!!!I received a message from AD today. He asked me if I would like to go to watch Infinity Wars with him. I said yes of course! Then he continued to message me saying how he really misses me and wants to try again. He apologized for all the things he said before and told me how he just felt really pressured by every corner of his life. He was worried about graduating, things that were happening at home and realized how he took it out on our relationship. He told me he never stopped caring about me and would ask everyone secretly how I was doing. He said how he had a huge conversation with his best friend and how he realized what he did and realized he wanted me back. We spoke all about it and said letโ€™s give it another chance since we do not have school to worry about anymore. He promised to give me time as much as he could. I love how heโ€™s actually trying. Weโ€™re back on good terms and heโ€™s taking me out on a date to the greek restaurant we went to for our one year anniversary. I love him so much.ย ย Thank you Universe for directing me to Veronicaโ€™s videos and guiding me in every direction to make all of this possible. Thank you so much, Iโ€™m so grateful for everything.

3/19/2018 3:16 pm  #2

Re: Scripting Exercise

This is a piece of mine:ย 
After that I layed on top of him with his dog beside us. I kept booping his nose until he put his phone down to stare at me with those beautiful blue eyes and long lashes I love. I told him to close his eyes so I could kiss his eyelids three times each. He smiled angel like and said I have him warm fuzzies. He asked to me stay the night! Thank you universe. I am gratitude!ย 

How does this sound? Any suggestions?ย 

ย 

3/19/2018 8:59 pm  #3

Re: Scripting Exercise

I think that's honestly beautiful. I'm sending positive thoughts towards you!ย 
As for suggestions I think Veronica told it beautifully in this video:ย https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQyzwlyDHg&t=117s.ย 
I took her suggestion in a way to write it as a diary entry and imagined myself writing about my day!
ย 

Board footera