Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2018 10:29 am  #1

Manifesting a relationship with someone who you don't even know exists

Hi there,

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I just wondered if anybody has ever had any success with regards to manifesting a relationship with someone they imagined? There is a lot of information available about attracting a specific person, but I imagine the 'specific person' in this instance is more often someone who those hoping to manifest a relationship with have already met. 

Is it possible to manifest someone who you have created in your mind and who possesses all of the qualities you have imagined, but who you have never actually met and not sure if they even exist? After all, what you focus on expands and, if you have the capacity to think it, then surely it can become your reality. I just wondered if anybody on here has had any success/has any tips with this.

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Common Blue 

3/16/2018 10:41 am  #2

Re: Manifesting a relationship with someone who you don't even know exists

Yes. I made a list of aspects I wanted in a person. Felt into it and forgot about it. Don't know how long it took, because I forgot about it, but a few months later, there he was. And when I found the list again, I was pretty shocked. Feel into it and accept it as yours. That's the only thing you have to do.

Everything you can imagine already exists on some level. So don't limit yourself by thinking of somone who already exists. How could you even know that someone you newly meet has existed an hour before? The world is much more crazy than you think. So don't limit yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

3/16/2018 5:51 pm  #3

Thank you, Sanshi! Very much appreciated  When you requested these qualities, how did you go about it? Was it a case of writing a list? I know there are many different ways you can ask the Universe for things. I just wondered if you happen to have a method that has been particularly effective for you. Thank you again for your help. Really appreciate it.

Common Blue 

3/16/2018 7:07 pm  #4

polyommatus_icarus wrote:

Thank you, Sanshi! Very much appreciated  When you requested these qualities, how did you go about it? Was it a case of writing a list? I know there are many different ways you can ask the Universe for things. I just wondered if you happen to have a method that has been particularly effective for you. Thank you again for your help. Really appreciate it.

Common Blue 

Well, my understanding of LoA wasn't very deep back then. Was more coincidence that it worked. Writing a list is nothing I would recommend in particular, because it's never the action but what you send out in relationship to the thing you want. In my case, I came out of the second crappy relationship in a row and wondered why I was attracting that (two very seemingly different guys turned out to be the same guy). So I set down and asked myself what I actually want in a relationship. What qualities would the love of my life have? And then I closed my eyes and felt into being with that guy I just "wrote down". It made me so happy, I was amazed about the idea that such a guy could actually exist and I had no resistance towards it. So it could come easily.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera