Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2017 4:07 pm  #1

i visualised him saying he missed me and he drove 50 miles to see me!

just wondering if the universe delivers what you ask for in a round about way? currently doing a lot of agnes vivarelli's whispering and texts meditations as have had lot of positive results, I tend to keep repeating them until they materialise - so had be doing a whispering one, where he was telling me he 'missed me' it was more of a test than anything really, as although we were slowly reconnecting it wasn't something id expect him to say just yet . anyway, out the blue he drove 50 miles to see me for literally 3 hrs yesterday and then 50 miles home again (as had work in the morning) we spent a lovely few hrs and I was expecting/willing him to say he missed me but he never did, perhaps its still early days for him to open up again although he has told me he loves me - but then I wondered, did the universe go one further and get him to 'show' me hes missing me rather than say it? thank you

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

6/07/2017 9:08 pm  #2

Re: i visualised him saying he missed me and he drove 50 miles to see me!

Yes. He drove 3 hrs to see you.  He must have missed you.

7/28/2017 3:12 pm  #3

that's amazing. Congrats!

1/12/2018 9:55 am  #4

Congrats on your success!! May I ask how long you have been doing the whispering techqinue for please. I've started doing this the last few days.

3/14/2018 12:46 am  #5

That is so awesome and amazing. I did a scripting were mine drove either about the same distance or from work which is closer and left me flowers and a card. I needed toi hear this. Thank you so much for posting

3/15/2018 3:23 pm  #6

this is so cool!.. 

3/15/2018 3:28 pm  #7

I am doing her meditations too., but, have not materialised much. other than I am unblocked. lol 

I am doing my best to forget of the time. Though I am having a hard time not stalking again. I believe, I truly believe. I think I am still getting rid off my beliefs of not being worthy enough or not being this or that for him, so thats when I obviosuly doubt. I see a like to a couple or to an ex lover and I feel angry. but I can recognise it goes back to, I feel he is not approving of me, or I wish he thought of me when he liked that couple. I know it is me who has to aprove of myself. I think Istill have resenment too. again, I am aware I have to work on loads of things.

but others I read into everything really positively.. fear comes in waves ughhh but I really want to stay in the wish fulfilment, i am making plans for myself to go to another continent so I try to keep myself busy. 

but well on the surface it appears that way, but I really did not ask him to do so, and he did. we were communicating through email. 

so, did you have any resenment or anyone here does, it is like an inmense love but I can hold grudges and well he has been sometimes unfair, but like agnes says .. everyoen is you pushed out.. any advice? 

and super congratulations, that must have been amazing, i visualise him asking me to get married. and hope for him to fly to europe to see me and travel with me

3/23/2018 10:47 am  #8

Wauw! Good for you! I ve been hearing that a lot about Agnes wispering Techniek. Offcorse he is missing you. Otherwise he wouldnt drive all this way.
From what i understand to be continu you have to do the living from the end....You always have to visualize ahead?

Board footera