Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 3:28 am  #1

Am I on the right track?

Hi guys, i have been visualisung my ex for the past few weeks now. I mainly do it because it makes me feel good. Sometimes I feel like he's still with me and thinking about, but i dont know if that's just wishful thinking. Anyway, sometimes i woukd imagine talking to him, which makes me feel really good. Before, when i would think of him, it use to make me feel really sad but now it's like i've become more positive and my belief that we will get bavk together has grown. I just wanted to make sure im on the right track and not missing anything else.

3/08/2018 3:32 am  #2

Re: Am I on the right track?

Hey.  This is the wrong section for this.   

I feel you should move it to the β€œhelp me align” or the other section.   More people see it there

3/12/2018 12:52 pm  #3

I feel like if someone has to ask then you are still focusing on lack. It does take a bit sometimes but the place you want to be is enjoying the now and knowing your desire is on the way. So it sounds like you are getting there so keep at it . The main thing that has worked for me is focusing on taking care of myself. Eating better working out concious of myself talk. Yes you are on the right track thinking positive and happy things about him but do that and then focus on things that make you happy or other goals you have. The best time stuff happens is when we are focused on other stuff 😊

3/14/2018 3:11 pm  #4

Thank you for your reply selfloveiskey
I was really negative last year i would say and didnt really take care of myself. Now im beginning to exercise more and eat better and i feel so much better and positive. Sometimes it's just nice to have confirmation

3/14/2018 4:09 pm  #5

You said you've been visualising him and visualising talking to him, but have you been imagining having the relationship you desire with him as if you already have it now? It is thinking from the end that brings the results, not thinking about the person. It is the relationship with him that you want.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera