Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 5:18 pm  #11

Re: Success!!!!

Great story!!! Very happy for you

3/06/2018 7:56 am  #12

We'd love to hear some more details. And congrats , super happy for you :D

3/07/2018 7:42 am  #13

Love yourself guys for love yourself don't make life about this person. Seriously that is the biggest mistake. You lose who you are. Love yourself completely as I had been saying and everything falls into place. Visualize yes do love in the end but the main thing Is love yourself for you do things for you. People are attracted to that energy. I love helping people but my biggest pet peeve is being asked what techniques did you do etc it's basically people making it about the other person. No it's about you. Love yourself first and foremost to feel good and because you deserve it. Then add stuff like visualizing etc but really once you love yourself put the intention of what you want out there it comes running to you because you are so full of lovignenergy and positive energy it's drawn to it.

3/07/2018 8:48 am  #14

Love yourself guys for love yourself don't make life about this person. Seriously that is the biggest mistake. You lose who you are. Love yourself completely as I had been saying and everything falls into place. Visualize yes do love in the end but the main thing Is love yourself for you do things for you. People are attracted to that energy. I love helping people but my biggest pet peeve is being asked what techniques did you do etc it's basically people making it about the other person. No it's about you. Love yourself first and foremost to feel good and because you deserve it. Then add stuff like visualizing etc but really once you love yourself put the intention of what you want out there it comes running to you because you are so full of lovignenergy and positive energy it's drawn to it.

3/07/2018 11:22 am  #15

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I agree with this.

Board footera