Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2018 5:28 am  #1

Wisphering technique is the real deal!

Hi, I have been trying to manifest my SP, a fling I had during last summer which we couldn'tΒ continue because he had to leave for his higher education. After reading all the success stories, I tried the whispering technique every day and imagined him texting him saying he missed me. In this process, I never felt needy or the urge to be constantly in touch with him. I was sure it was more than a fling and sent him unconditional love! I did this for 2 weeks casually. ANDDD!
yesterday he texted me saying I was suddenly missing you. and that he wants to call and talk to me.
I was shocked to see this! We are not together yet but I am sure I can manifest it!Β 
I am just here to tell you that YOU CAN DO IT. just believe in the universe.
I am so grateful for all of y'll here and the universe.
I love you.

3/01/2018 9:43 am  #2

Re: Wisphering technique is the real deal!

aww im so happy for you! well done!!

3/01/2018 1:06 pm  #3

I been wanting to try the whispering technique.

3/02/2018 4:11 pm  #4

I'm so happy for you!! - Is this the same technique with the rocking chair and everything from Agnes' channel?

3/02/2018 4:55 pm  #5

YesIWILL wrote:

I'm so happy for you!! - Is this the same technique with the rocking chair and everything from Agnes' channel?

Yes.

3/03/2018 8:46 am  #6

Thank you for sharing your story and i'm really happy for you, i love reading success stories they give me such a boost
I've been doing Lanie Stevens PW technique and i'm wondering do you think i would have more luck with Agnes's whispering technique?? <3

3/03/2018 9:16 am  #7

Emma wrote:

Thank you for sharing your story and i'm really happy for you, i love reading success stories they give me such a boost
I've been doing Lanie Stevens PW technique and i'm wondering do you think i would have more luck with Agnes's whispering technique?? <3

It’s all about you as an individual person. Which one suits you better.

3/04/2018 8:59 am  #8

Ooooh, nice to read.
I've had success with this technique but with Chinese food, haha!Β 
I hope it all works out for you!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/04/2018 11:00 pm  #9

I have a question regarding the whispering technique. Does this affect their free will? This forum is what I have needed. All of you have been such an inspiration. I don't feel so alone in this now. I've been in love with my sp for 3  years but he said that he has a wall & will not allow himself to tear it down. He said that he just wants my friendship nothing more. He said that it was there at one point but went away & he doesn't feel the same way but in all this time he has never given me the relationship. He also said he has feelings for someone else from his past but I think she got the same speech. I have been there all this time and just had that strong feeling deep in my core that we do belong together but I feel like I've done so much wrong. I looked needy trying to reason with him which pushed him away. I'm learning that I created all of this which is good in some ways which means I can change it also.

3/04/2018 11:56 pm  #10

Also.  Some people may not believe in freewill

Mostly everything is our beliefs

Board footera