Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2018 4:28 am  #1

Attracting bf back after he choose for family

Dear all,
I have been in a quite difficult situation and I hope you and LOA could help me!

My bf and I were together for 9 years. As we were planning our marriage a lot of problems occured between our families. I tried to solve this by coming up with solutions that would make both parties happy, but his family only wanted their thing. My bf tried to stay on the background and let our parents fight it out and I tried to solve it for our marriage. Eventually he 'woke' up and started to push his parents demands on me to. I was really shocked as I didnt do that at all. I only wanted to make us all happy. Eventually when I didnt met their demands, he just broke up with me (so he chose his family). I was devistated... A relationship of 9 years he broke off only because I couldn't meet their demands. I had no contact with him for 1 month. A few days ago I contacted him again, asking to meet. Because I deeply love him and care about him. He was still kind of cold. I hope can turn around in this meeting and see the good of me and our relationship. Could you maybe advise me what I can do (which LOA techniques) to make this happen? I tried visualisation, meditation, RS, but so far nothing worked... He was not a bad guy in those 9 years. His parents made him

Thankyou!!

Last edited by Isabell (2/11/2018 4:30 am)

2/11/2018 4:45 am  #2

Re: Attracting bf back after he choose for family

Isabell wrote:

Dear all,
I have been in a quite difficult situation and I hope you and LOA could help me!

My bf and I were together for 9 years. As we were planning our marriage a lot of problems occured between our families. I tried to solve this by coming up with solutions that would make both parties happy, but his family only wanted their thing. My bf tried to stay on the background and let our parents fight it out and I tried to solve it for our marriage. Eventually he 'woke' up and started to push his parents demands on me to. I was really shocked as I didnt do that at all. I only wanted to make us all happy. Eventually when I didnt met their demands, he just broke up with me (so he chose his family). I was devistated... A relationship of 9 years he broke off only because I couldn't meet their demands. I had no contact with him for 1 month. A few days ago I contacted him again, asking to meet. Because I deeply love him and care about him. He was still kind of cold. I hope can turn around in this meeting and see the good of me and our relationship. Could you maybe advise me what I can do (which LOA techniques) to make this happen? I tried visualisation, meditation, RS, but so far nothing worked... He was not a bad guy in those 9 years. His parents made him

Thankyou!!

Β 
It's only been a month. That's not very long. Have you listened to Neville Goddard or read any of his books? This is a good starting point called The Secret of Imagining but there are many others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

There is a lecture of his in printed form called Brazen Impudence that you can find online which I really like. There is some religious stuff at the beginning but once you get past that it's very useful, essentially telling you not to take no for an answer. I also really like his book The Law and the Promise because it contains letters of success stories written to him.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

2/11/2018 4:48 am  #3

Re: Attracting bf back after he choose for family

Cynthia wrote:

Isabell wrote:

Dear all,

Thankyou!!

Β 
It's only been a month. That's not very long. Have you listened to Neville Goddard or read any of his books? This is a good starting point called The Secret of Imagining but there are many others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

There is a lecture of his in printed form called Brazen Impudence that you can find online which I really like. There is some religious stuff at the beginning but once you get past that it's very useful, essentially telling you not to take no for an answer. I also really like his book The Law and the Promise because it contains letters of success stories written to him.

Thankyou! I will check!

Board footera