Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2018 8:17 pm  #1

Need help please

Hello I have 2 manifestation questions.
The first one is: i texted this guy before and he didn’t respond to me. I texted him again a couple of hours later and he still didn’t respond to me. It has been a week and he still hasn’t responded to me. What do I do to manifest into him getting in contact with me again? I haven’t texted him since then.

The second question is: Last week I liked this other guy’s tweet on Twitter and he followed me after he saw that he liked my tweet. I followed him back. Today he retweeted one of my tweets. I want to DM(direct message) him on Twitter but I’m scared because I don’t really DM guys first. I want to talk to him and get to know him. How do I manifest a DM(direct message) from him?

1/28/2018 11:59 am  #2

Re: Need help please

Are you putting out a desperate vibe? That could be why he didn't reply to you. Or maybe he has been busy and hasn't seen the text? The best thing to do with texts is to work on believing you're worth a reply and not fixate on getting one. 

As for the DM thing, I think it's just better in the situation that you're in to just send the message, it doesn't have to be anything too complicated, just a simple "hey, how are you" is enough. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

1/28/2018 12:56 pm  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Are you putting out a desperate vibe? That could be why he didn't reply to you. Or maybe he has been busy and hasn't seen the text? The best thing to do with texts is to work on believing you're worth a reply and not fixate on getting one. 

As for the DM thing, I think it's just better in the situation that you're in to just send the message, it doesn't have to be anything too complicated, just a simple "hey, how are you" is enough. 

How do I believe that I’m worth a reply? And for the DM thing, I’ve never met him before so I don’t know what to say.

1/28/2018 3:57 pm  #4

Self love

1/28/2018 5:27 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Self love

How will I do that? I want more in detail

1/28/2018 6:02 pm  #6

Jnc1207 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Self love

I recommend reading love yourself like your life depends on it on amazon kindle. It gives you some exercises you can do to help build self love .

1/28/2018 6:38 pm  #7

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Self love

I recommend reading love yourself like your life depends on it on amazon kindle. It gives you some exercises you can do to help build self love .

How Can I act as if and live in the end result of him talking to me again?

1/28/2018 6:58 pm  #8

Jnc1207 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

You are way too focused on him you need to turn the focus on you. Practicing self love has helped me get into a good vibe and remove blocks. I don't rely on my person for my happiness you shouldn't either. My routine is this
1) self love it's a foundation how can anyone love you if you don't love yourself and feel you aren't good enough? You should treat yourself with as much love as you would anyone else. You see self love is a foundation. I noticed for me I was able to have better relationships because I wasn't looking for anyone to validate me. My guy even notices . I am able to communicate better. People want to be around positive and happy people they don't want to be the soul source of your happiness. The way your person comes back is they can sense your energy when you love yourself and focus on you and making you happy they gravitate to you. They find something attractive in you that they did before but you lost. Focus on you . Don't do it to get your guy back do it for you. You deserve to be loved!
2) 25 day challenge book. Now i did nothing but self love for a few days before starting this. I then started it and combined with the self love it worked. I was feeling good already because I was giving myself love so the exercises weren't based out of desperation because I didn't need him.

Try that. Don't focus too much on him change the focus to you. This is alllllll within . Self love to me is key. It was when I saw the most amazing changes. Again how can someone love you if you can't love yourself. My relationships got so much better because I wasn't taking from people I was able to give because I gave myself so much. I also knew what I wanted and my blocks were gone.

1/28/2018 9:11 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

You are way too focused on him you need to turn the focus on you. Practicing self love has helped me get into a good vibe and remove blocks. I don't rely on my person for my happiness you shouldn't either. My routine is this
1) self love it's a foundation how can anyone love you if you don't love yourself and feel you aren't good enough? You should treat yourself with as much love as you would anyone else. You see self love is a foundation. I noticed for me I was able to have better relationships because I wasn't looking for anyone to validate me. My guy even notices . I am able to communicate better. People want to be around positive and happy people they don't want to be the soul source of your happiness. The way your person comes back is they can sense your energy when you love yourself and focus on you and making you happy they gravitate to you. They find something attractive in you that they did before but you lost. Focus on you . Don't do it to get your guy back do it for you. You deserve to be loved!
2) 25 day challenge book. Now i did nothing but self love for a few days before starting this. I then started it and combined with the self love it worked. I was feeling good already because I was giving myself love so the exercises weren't based out of desperation because I didn't need him.

Try that. Don't focus too much on him change the focus to you. This is alllllll within . Self love to me is key. It was when I saw the most amazing changes. Again how can someone love you if you can't love yourself. My relationships got so much better because I wasn't taking from people I was able to give because I gave myself so much. I also knew what I wanted and my blocks were gone.

What’s a 25 day challenge book?

Board footera