Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2018 11:58 am  #1

For those that still doubt - Please read!

Hello all! I think this is the right place to post this, but if not my fault!Β 

So about a month ago I finally got a message on snapchat from my POI admitting where he stood as far as his feelings were for me and wanted to give a relationship a try (we're together as of now!). He wasn't an ex but we had known each other for about a year. I had been doing PW and BWD 3-4 months prior to this message. So was the end result a success? Absolutely. Was the journey easy for me? HELL NO.Β 

There had been days where I thought without a doubt my messages were being received, and then some days where I would still do the techniques, but did them while feeling extremely discouraged. I would have the bad habit of stalking my POI's twitter and Instagram, over-analyzing every post or re-tweet he made, and it would make me either very happy or very anxious. (I wouldn't even suggest looking at any social media even if it does lighten your mood. Your mood should NOT be dependent on them, only yourself!) Deleting social media, in my experience, only created more anxiety. So every time I had the urge to look, I would do the rubbing out technique or Cutting The Cord. So even if I did happen to look at his accounts, every feeling I had was neutral.Β 

What you need to know about these techniques is that they work. They work EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even in doubt they work. Obviously when you're not attached to the outcome the messages hit the target full blast and you may get results within days or a couple of weeks. However, for those that are about to give up, or are losing faith - DON'T.Β 

When my POI and I finally met after we confessed our feelings towards each other, I asked (obviously not giving away the techniquesΒ ) what had caused him to finally reach out and tell me. The first month had been easy. He thought these random thoughts and dreams (yes! dreams!) would go away on their own because he already found me very attractive, but didn't know if I felt the same way, so he kept his mouth shut. After the first month, it got more serious. Every time he we texted, his heart would race, the usual of him texting first started to stop (he didn't want to seem clingy), and then all of a sudden he wanted to stop talking to me completely (which he did for a time). These feelings started to overwhelm him, and to try and avoid getting hurt, he decided to stop talking to me.

Near the end of my journey I was getting impatient and decided, you know what, if he likes me - he likes me. If not, then oh well. Then BOOM - got a message. He was feeling the same thing I was feeling - "if she likes me, she likes me. If not - then oh well".Β 

My situation seemed hopeless at some points. However, as hopeless as it seemed, the universe was working its magic in the background. You don't know what your POI is thinking and feeling even if what they're doing at face value seems to be the only reality you'll ever see. You need to look at it this way - let them deal with these emotions in their own time while you work on being the best version you can be for yourself. Don't lose faith, even in the most difficult of times. Good luck everyone.Β 

1/25/2018 2:07 pm  #2

Re: For those that still doubt - Please read!

Encouraging!! Thank you 😊

1/25/2018 3:05 pm  #3

This is a great post and your honesty about the difficult times is endearing.

I hope this inspires others to get on board and stay focused despite difficult days.

Well done you

1/25/2018 11:11 pm  #4

This was amazing! Instantly increased my vibrations. thankyou so much :*

1/26/2018 8:58 am  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Encouraging!! Thank you 😊

Anytime!

1/26/2018 8:59 am  #6

shettychinky wrote:

This was amazing! Instantly increased my vibrations. thankyou so much :*

You’re welcome! Anything to spread that hope is not lost <3

1/26/2018 4:11 pm  #7

Nice experience, thank you for share it!!

1/27/2018 6:52 pm  #8

What isΒ PW and BWD, rubbing out and cutting the cord?

1/28/2018 8:04 am  #9

TheGiver wrote:

What isΒ PW and BWD, rubbing out and cutting the cord?

PW and BWD are remote seduction techniques by Lanie Stevens (Pussy Whip and Burn with Desire). She has guided meditations you can listen to while you do visualizations. You can buy them on her website.

Cutting the Cord is another meditation by Lanie, but it helps to detach from your target so you’re not obsessing over them so much. The rubbing out technique is basically the same thing but it’s by Agnes Vivarelli I’m pretty sure.

1/30/2018 1:43 am  #10

Thank you so much cam~ for sharing this info. It really made my vibes better

Board footera