Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2018 9:35 am  #1

After first day , what else should be done to bring back my lover

Veronica talks about visualisations on the first day ( as shown in YouTube video ). Do we have to keep on repeating the same process everyday or some changes have to included as days go by ??

She said be thankful , do visualisations , imagine telling them to someone , talk to someone close and be thankful to them , treat yourself and do visualisations before sleep. Do I keep doing this for 25 days to manifest my lover ?

Someone explain please

1/11/2018 1:06 pm  #2

Re: After first day , what else should be done to bring back my lover

She's got a different video for each of the 25 days. She actually has two books on this that you have to pay for, but the videos are obviously a free substitute. You do whatever she says to do on each day's video, but she hasn't intended for you to repeat the previous day along with the current day, such as doing day 1, then day 1 and day 2 on day 2, etc., it's just day 1 when you're on day 1, day 2 when you're on day 2, etc.

Last edited by Cynthia (1/13/2018 2:45 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/13/2018 1:38 am  #3

There are 25 different videos for 25 days, each is a structured guide that'll give you activities to keep you focused. There are also the books but as Cynthia said, you'll need to pay for those. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

1/16/2018 1:10 pm  #4

Although there is a video for each day , I believe that those things should be done everyday.. so what i learn on day 1 should be done on day2, day 3 and so on . Similarly what happens on day 2, 3 could also have been done earlier. So My question is , Is there anything else ... affirmations, self love, visualisations ,??

1/16/2018 7:41 pm  #5

You seem perfectionistic to me.  It's already excessive and unnecessary to keep adding to the videos each day, and by day 25 you'd be doing all 25, and then you want to know what else to do besides. All you're going to do is overwhelm yourself and make attracting the person into a chore, and it's not going to make them come back any faster. If there is any sense of desperation behind the desire to do so much, it will have the opposite effect to what you want. Choose something to do that feels right and good and relax, and that would give you a better result than going overboard.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/18/2018 12:27 pm  #6

Manny_boy wrote:

Although there is a video for each day , I believe that those things should be done everyday.. so what i learn on day 1 should be done on day2, day 3 and so on . Similarly what happens on day 2, 3 could also have been done earlier. So My question is , Is there anything else ... affirmations, self love, visualisations ,??

The real question is here, do you believe that you can manifest your person? All of these things won't matter if you do not believe. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera