Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2018 2:23 pm  #1

Just came to know of No contact but I already chat with her

I have just started following the 25 day challenge but came across the No contact period. After my breakup i had numerous common mistakes (convincing etc) but to no avail. Now I am following veronivca's method. I am more positive. I talk to my ex since we are good friends. But now with this no contact period am i to completely cut off my side of communication with her ?? Can i share anything with her during these 25 days? Her birthday will be coming up during this time also. I am confused . I also am aware that another guy is interested in her and the two are getting close. Please Help. Guide me through times!

1/10/2018 4:51 am  #2

Re: Just came to know of No contact but I already chat with her

You are on good terms with her and are communicating. No contact is not appropriate in your case. That is for people who are not on good terms with each other. Keep the channels of communication open.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/11/2018 4:26 am  #3

Thank you clearing the doubt. Since you talked about channels of communication , I have a query.  I am talking to her and  I know that another guy is interested in her and is trying to woo her. How do I attract her towards myself and try not to think about the other guy ? I am currently following the challenge.  What more should I do ? I am doing the visualisations and giving gratitude everyday.
Anything which I should talk to her about in particular ?

1/11/2018 4:28 am  #4

Manny_boy wrote:

Thank you clearing the doubt. Since you talked about channels of communication , I have a query. I am talking to her and I know that another guy is interested in her and is trying to woo her. How do I attract her towards myself and try not to think about the other guy ? I am currently following the challenge. What more should I do ? I am doing the visualisations and giving gratitude everyday.
Anything which I should talk to her about in particular ?

This is only about you. Become the guy who has the desired relationship and drop the rest. It's never about what you talk to someone or what you visualise or do or whatever...it's always about what you feel to be true deep down. That's the only thing to change.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera