Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2017 9:49 pm  #1

Thee best success text and self ❤️❤️❤️

I couldn't have done it without this message board so thank you all"!!! And Verinica is the modern day Neville Goodard!!!!

First of months ago I started visualizing my future love to come to my life, I was having so much fun visualizing I didn't care that the person wasn't actual in the physical but a week into visuals he appeared and I was stunned by our connection.

But,about a week ago he had ghosted,which I knew this was my past pattern of fear and I really had to work aka heal myself and realized I manifested this ghosting lol!!
I have manifested many ghost in my past!! Lol!!  Honesty I was heartbroken and all my past fears came back with a vengeance!!

This time I took my power back not only following Veronica religiously,started visualizing again AND...I turned my negative past pattern of fear thought around.  I did the "what if's" GAMe ChANGER!!

We are going to have negative thoughts that's the inevitable Don't feed them catch them and comfort them "what if" them. Also tell universe EXACTLY what you want and when and who. I said I wanted to hear from him by the end of the month I heard from him TODAY. Still in shock,but feeling good not about just his text because I learned how to make myself feel better inspite of,and you all can too and watch the abundance of what will happen!!

Happy Manifesting💓💫💓
Ps Louise Hay quote " I am willing to release the pattern in my mind that contributes to my condition"

11/29/2017 12:07 am  #2

Re: Thee best success text and self ❤️❤️❤️

Steffiqt2 wrote:

I couldn't have done it without this message board so thank you all"!!! And Verinica is the modern day Neville Goodard!!!!

First of months ago I started visualizing my future love to come to my life, I was having so much fun visualizing I didn't care that the person wasn't actual in the physical but a week into visuals he appeared and I was stunned by our connection.

But,about a week ago he had ghosted,which I knew this was my past pattern of fear and I really had to work aka heal myself and realized I manifested this ghosting lol!!
I have manifested many ghost in my past!! Lol!! Honesty I was heartbroken and all my past fears came back with a vengeance!!

This time I took my power back not only following Veronica religiously,started visualizing again AND...I turned my negative past pattern of fear thought around. I did the "what if's" GAMe ChANGER!!

We are going to have negative thoughts that's the inevitable Don't feed them catch them and comfort them "what if" them. Also tell universe EXACTLY what you want and when and who. I said I wanted to hear from him by the end of the month I heard from him TODAY. Still in shock,but feeling good not about just his text because I learned how to make myself feel better inspite of,and you all can too and watch the abundance of what will happen!!

Happy Manifesting💓💫💓
Ps Louise Hay quote " I am willing to release the pattern in my mind that contributes to my condition"

Thank you for sharing! I need to read this.

11/30/2017 5:05 pm  #3

Re: Thee best success text and self ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for sharing  

Board footera