Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2017 1:00 pm  #1

It is still getting better and better !

Just an update.  I have been on this forum since August.  Target and I broke up and it was not pretty.  We were not speaking.  Slowly we started texting some text messages but they were very surface.  Finally we talked on the phone and talked for four hours!!!!!   We talked about the relationship, things that went wrong, how we were doing today.  Thanksgiving he texted me in the morning to wish me a good holiday and then that night texted me again and we had a nice text  conversation that lasted a while.  He still hasn't made a move to want to see me and Im not sure what the roadblock is but I do believe we will see one another and we will get back together.  We have made great strides compared to where we were months ago.  I said to him that I wished we were spending this time of year together and he said "atleast we are talking/texting".  I guess I should be happy with where the universe has us right now and I am grateful for that.  

11/29/2017 2:31 pm  #2

Re: It is still getting better and better !

Congratulations!! 

11/29/2017 3:23 pm  #3

Yay! Keep up the good work!

11/30/2017 6:53 am  #4

Way to go! this is big progress! hope you get everything you wish for

11/30/2017 4:03 pm  #5

Congratulations ❤

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

11/30/2017 11:56 pm  #6

Congratulations Seeker! Seems like you are on the right path! Keep up the patience...all the best.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

Board footera