Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2017 5:50 pm  #1

Partial manifestation?

I think I experienced a partial manifestation today...

I had previously visualized my POI calling me and saying he had a question for me. He would ask if I had time to talk, etc., in a serious tone. So he does call me tonight and he starts to say this very thing...but instead of asking me if I would like to be more than friends, he asks me a computer-related question. Sigh. But is it possible, since the convo started out like I'd imagined, that I had a partial manifestation lol?

11/07/2017 5:55 pm  #2

Re: Partial manifestation?

It sounds that way to me. It's a step in the right direction.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/07/2017 5:58 pm  #3

I'm wondering if I'm focusing too much on the "how" by imagining how we'll become more than friends. Like instead, if I should imagine the end result, with us talking about how becoming more than friends was a good idea, rather than imagining him professing his undying love...?

11/07/2017 6:09 pm  #4

You should be focussing on already living the ideal end result in your imagination of having the romance or whatever it is you really want and not thinking about what steps might need to happen first. We as humans can't even begin to think of the numerous possibilities that could make something happen, so only concentrate on imagining the ideal you want as if it is already true. If what you really want to hear from him is professing his undying love for you, then imagine that, even if you think right now that it is very farfetched and he's unlikely to say that. That may be true right now, but that can change, and what can change it is imagining the way you want things to be as if they are already happening now. I haven't even heard from my person for eleven months after we had a falling out. That is not deterring me in the least. I imagine things between us being the absolute ideal way that I want them to be. Neville said and proved himself that imagination creates reality and that imaginal acts harden into facts when persisted in over time, so be bold. The steps to the end result will fall into place naturally along the way.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/07/2017 6:29 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera