Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2017 7:59 am  #31

Re: New start so new scripting :)

I am so happy and grateful for my amazing, loving committed relationship with AH. I appreciate everything he does for me and how he is always there for me. I am so grateful I have met such an amazing, loyal, loving man who wants to make me happy. I am so thankful he has finally said I love you and meant it. I am so happy and grateful that we are now talking about our future and making plans. I am so thankful that we are so compatible and make each other so happy. I am so grateful to have him in my life and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.Β 

11/02/2017 8:28 am  #32

Re: New start so new scripting :)

We were laying in bed and AH was staring into my eyes with a soft smile on his face. I loved his eyes, they were so intense and stunning. They almost glistened in the dark, it was a weird sensation, but when he looks at me I feel calm and warmth. He stroked my face and then said the words I had been waiting to hear, "I think I've fallen in love with you meg, I love you", I smiled and kissed him as hard as I could and told him I loved him too. This was one of the best moments I have experienced. Thank you Universe. x

Board footera