Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2017 10:47 am  #1

Yes, you can change the way you look with your mind!

I have managed to manifest a fuller lip shape and lose 8 pounds in two weeks without counting macros or calories or anything else! Only about two weeks ago I decided that I wanted to more flattering lip shape. Now I have always had a prominent cupid's bow and a thick lower lip, however, my top lip was always a little inverted. Not thin, but inverted. I decided I was going to leave it up to the universe to "push" my top lip out more. And, of course, by the law of attraction - it happened! I have people I know mentioning it constantly. Also, another little story is when I went on vacation in Florida this past April. I decided I was going to lose 5 pounds over the vacation despite eating nothing but "unhealthy" food. Not only was I eating fries, chicken fingers, deep-fried macaroni and a bunch of other savory dishes, I was also overeating without even realizing it. But hey it was a vacation I wasn't going to give up everything I love! So I kept that intention in my mind. When I got home I got weighed at the doctor and lost not only 5 but 8 pounds! I also measured my waist and lost 2 inches! You can do, have, be, or change anything in your life! Happy manifesting everyoneΒ 

10/24/2017 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Yes, you can change the way you look with your mind!

interesting, I'm doing an experiment with just listening to subliminals to change my eye color. So far it's only been 2 weeks but I have a grey/blue ring on the outside of my eye and slowly starting to change color. I will post any update when I achieve the full transformation :-)

10/24/2017 7:31 pm  #3

danaaxox, how did you do it? Β Did you visualize or anything?

Β 

10/25/2017 5:39 pm  #4

Kiki66 wrote:

danaaxox, how did you do it? Β Did you visualize or anything?

Β 

Yeah it's weird for the weight loss I just sort said when eating every meal "screw it I'm losing weight anyway!" and truly believed it! I visualized the scale being 5 pounds lighter. And for my lips, I actually felt (I mean literally felt) that they were being manipulated to look fuller. I also found that I had a lot of resistance when it came to my lips at first so I let go completely without realizing it and then boom! It happened!Β 
Β 

Board footera