Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2017 3:39 am  #1

How do I attract specific person ?

Ok to be honest, there's this girl and I had a crush on her since childhood, we never spoke, she doesn't even know me. But yeah, we got mutual friends though, and after almost a decade me and her are in the same city, she's perusing modeling and I am a doctor, I was thinking to DM on Instagram or Facebook but then that looks pretty creepy so I didn't do this part.  can anyone please guide how do I do this ? Or should I just manifest and let it go ?

9/15/2017 5:21 am  #2

Re: How do I attract specific person ?

mountainword wrote:

Ok to be honest, there's this girl and I had a crush on her since childhood, we never spoke, she doesn't even know me. But yeah, we got mutual friends though, and after almost a decade me and her are in the same city, she's perusing modeling and I am a doctor, I was thinking to DM on Instagram or Facebook but then that looks pretty creepy so I didn't do this part.  can anyone please guide how do I do this ? Or should I just manifest and let it go ?

Nothing to lose. I'd say just talk to her. This is like the best stage.... Are you friends on facebook?

9/15/2017 5:31 am  #3

Nope we ain't friends on Facebook.
But I will be meeting our mutual friend soon.

9/15/2017 9:34 am  #4

Wish you the best!!!

9/15/2017 9:37 am  #5

Try the 25 day challenge by veronica. You can manifest maybe a hangout with mutual friends and she could be there . The opportunity to talk could come up so many ways this could work.  It's like manifesting an experience you never had you can do it things work out just focus on the end result don't think about how. Try the 25 day challenge and the universe will provide how. . If you don't want to do the 25 day challenge there are other books one being manifesting love by Elizabeth Daniels . Had success with that book. Or just visualize and meditation etc. most important is to make sure you keep self love going and relax with whatever you chose to do. Visualizing is also good

10/24/2017 2:59 pm  #6

There's a very good book called Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels, which I highly recommend. She did it herself with a specific person, and she gives step by step instructions on how to do it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/24/2017 4:45 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

There's a very good book called Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels, which I highly recommend. She did it herself with a specific person, and she gives step by step instructions on how to do it.

I have that! It's a good read in my opinion.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/25/2017 8:53 am  #8

Cynthia wrote:

Oh yea that book worked for me too twice 😊

3/29/2019 4:23 am  #9

Hi veronica mam i want to get my ex lover back in my life my ex is dating with someone else n we had broken since 2 months ago but i still have feelings for him i love him very much n i wanna get him back in my life plzz mam help me actually there are another issues also when we broke up things remained so desperate soo ugly between us our relation was also turned into abusive relationship as he didn't told to this parents about our relationship n when i asked him to tell his parents about us he clearly said no n then he started ignore me n one day he told me that he is in relationship with another girl then i was in great anger i was filled with anger n then went to his parents to complaint against him to them soo in that way all the things remained more n more ugly n out of my control i know mam i did too much mistakes in that mean time but now i want him back in my life because i love him very much so is it possible mam plz plz plz help me n respond to me as soon as possible i shall be very much thankful to you.

3/29/2019 9:33 am  #10

Amita25 wrote:

Hi veronica mam i want to get my ex lover back in my life my ex is dating with someone else n we had broken since 2 months ago but i still have feelings for him i love him very much n i wanna get him back in my life plzz mam help me actually there are another issues also when we broke up things remained so desperate soo ugly between us our relation was also turned into abusive relationship as he didn't told to this parents about our relationship n when i asked him to tell his parents about us he clearly said no n then he started ignore me n one day he told me that he is in relationship with another girl then i was in great anger i was filled with anger n then went to his parents to complaint against him to them soo in that way all the things remained more n more ugly n out of my control i know mam i did too much mistakes in that mean time but now i want him back in my life because i love him very much so is it possible mam plz plz plz help me n respond to me as soon as possible i shall be very much thankful to you.

I think you need to stop this desperation, it is coming across as manic. Try the book that Cynthia recommends. I notice you are replying to a two year old post and we never found the outcome of that, but it has brought you to that link about the book. Also I'd suggest you slow down and think this through as you mention abusive tendencies (I'm sorry I couldn't follow the whole post).Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera