Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2017 4:27 pm  #1

Manifesting a love relationship with a friend

I posted about this on Lanie Stevens' forum as well, but got few responses. I discovered Veronica on Youtube this morning, and I loved what she had to say. So I thought I'd give this forum a go.

So my question is, does anyone have any suggestions for manifesting a love relationship with a male friend? I would love for us to be more than friends, but I have no idea how to make the transition without possibly hurting our friendship. I don't know how he feels, and I'm not good at recognizing that kind of thing. He is aware that I'm still married to my first husband, but that this will change as soon as it's feasible. I've tried Lanie's Pussy Whip technique and some of Agnes Vivarelli's meditations, but I'm wondering if the marriage issue is blocking the manifestation.Β 

Any advice anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

10/19/2017 5:31 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting a love relationship with a friend

LetItBe wrote:

I posted about this on Lanie Stevens' forum as well, but got few responses. I discovered Veronica on Youtube this morning, and I loved what she had to say. So I thought I'd give this forum a go.

So my question is, does anyone have any suggestions for manifesting a love relationship with a male friend? I would love for us to be more than friends, but I have no idea how to make the transition without possibly hurting our friendship. I don't know how he feels, and I'm not good at recognizing that kind of thing. He is aware that I'm still married to my first husband, but that this will change as soon as it's feasible. I've tried Lanie's Pussy Whip technique and some of Agnes Vivarelli's meditations, but I'm wondering if the marriage issue is blocking the manifestation.Β 

Any advice anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Neville Goddard was still married to his first wife, although I think she had left the state where they had been living, at a time when divorces were difficult to get, when he saw the woman he wanted to marry as his second wife. He was a master of using LOA, although it wasn't called that at the time, and other laws and made it his life's work to teach them to others. He taught that imagination creates reality. He used his imagination to get the divorce and be blissfully happily married to his second wife without hurting anybody.  If you haven't heard of him, he wrote some books, my favourite being The Law and the Promise because it contains many letters from everyday people telling about their successes in different areas, and there are some of his lectures on youtube. If you think that your current marriage is an obstacle, you are making it an obstacle.
Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/20/2017 2:09 am  #3

This is an interesting debate. I know someone (C) who's crazy about a chap who has been married for nearly 20years. His wife works away much of the time. She doesn't know him overly well but has been to his house once and seen they have separate rooms when she went to the bathroom. She thinks their marriage is a very strong friendship but not a passionate or sexual relationship and visualises him telling her that his wife has met another guy and they're getting a divorce and asking C to marry him, and scenarios where they're happily married themselves. I did think all this very Neville.

She's asked about this on a forum, not this one and been told that it's wrong.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (10/20/2017 2:10 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/20/2017 3:07 am  #4

In Neville's own case his first marriage was over except for actually getting a divorce, and I think the OP said that that was her situation as well.

10/20/2017 7:15 am  #5

I think that anything is possible but depends on the situation and timing. I personally been in a long marriage that was not working for many years and was on the edge of ending when I met my last boyfriend. We worked together and we were friends, he even hung out with me and my husband several times. He is a lot younger than me so I didn't think much of it back then, I saw him more as a little brother. When I finally left my husband he was there for me as a friend helping me move, build my furniture etc. I didn't suspect that he had more feelings for me at the time, I didn't see the signs. I don't really remember the exact moment or time but one day I was at his place watching a movie and he put his head on my lap and laid down on the sofa. He was so nervous. Over the course of a few weeks he reveled that he had feelings for me and we ended up being in a romantic relationship for a year before it ended. Me and my ex husband are still very close friends through everything we've been through together. You never know.. Crossing the line of friendship is a blurred line though and depends on how the other person feels about it. I believe thatΒ  my relationship with the ex boyfriend may have gone better if I wasn't going through a divorce when we met which brought a lot of tension to the relationship with how young he is and his ability to process things but that's timing..

10/20/2017 10:11 am  #6

Thank you for your responses. Can anyone recommend what kind of meditations/visualizations I can use to change things? I've pictured this guy telling me he loves me, revealing he has feelings, etc., but I'm wondering if that's focusing too much on the "how" and not enough on the "end result," such as being divorced and with him...

10/20/2017 10:28 am  #7

LetItBe wrote:

Thank you for your responses. Can anyone recommend what kind of meditations/visualizations I can use to change things? I've pictured this guy telling me he loves me, revealing he has feelings, etc., but I'm wondering if that's focusing too much on the "how" and not enough on the "end result," such as being divorced and with him...

Β 
Listen to Neville.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

3/04/2022 9:22 pm  #8

Sounds like if you could vote in the poll twice, youd reflect your love/hate relationship of the Carbine with offsetting votes...

David

Board footera