Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2017 3:49 am  #1

Dreams about him

And they were bad :/
All the time when we were together he was just litteraly pushing me away. I tried to hug him but he didnโ€™t want to, I was begging him to come back to me, crying and didnโ€™t want to leave his house. I think some girl called him and they were talking about going out.
Overall dreams were strange.
I think the girl on the phone makes sense to me, because I sometimes find myself thinking about what if heโ€™ll get another girl, but all these other things donโ€™t make any sense.

And I have to tell that there was another scene where a guy who deleted me from his life(not only in dreams but in real life too) suddenly came to my house and he was all over me, he was saying that he loves me but I didnโ€™t believe him and I wasnโ€™t interested.
Maybe itโ€™s somehow connected.

And I must say I donโ€™t dream about him often, but when I do dreams are always confusing and not so good.

So are these dreams connected with my manifestation? Or with my fears?

Thanks for the help

Last edited by Ori97 (10/13/2017 4:06 am)

Unhappy is just a thought
You will see in the world what you carry in your heart. <3

10/13/2017 5:01 am  #2

Re: Dreams about him

Hello, I'm a newbie. โ˜บ

I think the dreams come from our subconscious/unconscious mind. When we're sleeping, we don't have control on our unconscious mind, and the thoughts we repress come up. So about yout not so good-dreams, they may come from the fear as well. It actually happened to me too when I had fear. But when I'm in alignment and feeling happy about my desire, the dreams come so good. ^^

The dreams have no power over us, unless we reinforce them with thoughts and feeling. So if it's not a good one, try not to be so stressful about it. But if you have some good dreams, maybe you can keep the feeling in the real life. :D

10/13/2017 6:08 am  #3

Pink Ribbon Ninja wrote:

Hello, I'm a newbie. โ˜บ

I think the dreams come from our subconscious/unconscious mind. When we're sleeping, we don't have control on our unconscious mind, and the thoughts we repress come up. So about yout not so good-dreams, they may come from the fear as well. It actually happened to me too when I had fear. But when I'm in alignment and feeling happy about my desire, the dreams come so good. ^^

The dreams have no power over us, unless we reinforce them with thoughts and feeling. So if it's not a good one, try not to be so stressful about it. But if you have some good dreams, maybe you can keep the feeling in the real life. :D

ย 
Yesterday I listened to let go of fear healing music. Maybe my fears were released through dreams?

10/13/2017 8:50 am  #4

Yes, it's possible too. โ˜บ

We can try to perceive it as a part of process, hope you can feel better after this. โค

10/13/2017 1:53 pm  #5

Pink Ribbon Ninja wrote:

Yes, it's possible too. โ˜บ

We can try to perceive it as a part of process, hope you can feel better after this. โค

ย 
Thank you for your help <3

10/14/2017 7:43 am  #6

You're welcome! ^_^

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com