Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 3:34 pm  #11

Re: Almost success

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Congrats! What steps did you do? C:

I think it's more a holistic thing than following a recipe step by step.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/09/2017 12:56 pm  #12

Thanks everyone 😊

Yes it was more of a holistic thing. I feel at peace even now and I remind myself that he isn't my soul purpose I am. Of course he said everything I wanted him to say Saturday. It was very intense . But in a good way. I didn't pressure anything and he told me he realized he could never love anyone as much as he loves me. He kept saying how beautiful I am and how he missed me so much. He kept calling himself stupid for what he did ( I confirmed that he was stupid lol) he was very very loving. When he kissed me it was different it was very very passionate and loving. He again kept telling me how he loves me so much. He kept apologizing for how much he had hurt me. He told me I drive him crazy. He said every time he always comes back to me always. It was a very nice night and totally unexpected. And we both want to give it another shot 😊. And yes we did have sex but it was different too he was more focused on loving me and was different the entire time. He also after even in the morning was very loving and sweet . He just wanted to hold me and still told me the same things. Now we are texting and he initiated it and is telling me about his day . You guys remember my story and where I was months ago. This is amazing

10/09/2017 8:38 pm  #13

Self love! I am sooooo excited for you. I haven’t been on in a while. And I am honestly so happy for you! There were times you felt down and look at you now! Your hard work, dedication, and beliefs are paying off  😍😍😍

10/09/2017 11:05 pm  #14

You inspire me so much

10/10/2017 8:25 am  #15

Congrats! You've beat all odds and proved all of us wrong! Wishing you the best!

10/10/2017 10:31 am  #16

Told ya lol! I need to keep focus though on me it's the only way for a healthy relationship

10/10/2017 10:33 am  #17

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Holistic thing? Not sure what it means lol

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

10/10/2017 10:34 am  #18

IlunaMeisu wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

IlunaMeisu wrote:

Holistic thing? Not sure what it means lol

The best way I can explain it is self love. Coming together with myself and being happy with or without him. Focusing on me . I did the 25 day challenge and self love exercises worked on my self talk . Until I was feeling wonderful from all those things nothing happened

10/10/2017 9:34 pm  #19

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Thanks everyone 😊

Yes it was more of a holistic thing. I feel at peace even now and I remind myself that he isn't my soul purpose I am. Of course he said everything I wanted him to say Saturday. It was very intense . But in a good way. I didn't pressure anything and he told me he realized he could never love anyone as much as he loves me. He kept saying how beautiful I am and how he missed me so much. He kept calling himself stupid for what he did ( I confirmed that he was stupid lol) he was very very loving. When he kissed me it was different it was very very passionate and loving. He again kept telling me how he loves me so much. He kept apologizing for how much he had hurt me. He told me I drive him crazy. He said every time he always comes back to me always. It was a very nice night and totally unexpected. And we both want to give it another shot 😊. And yes we did have sex but it was different too he was more focused on loving me and was different the entire time. He also after even in the morning was very loving and sweet . He just wanted to hold me and still told me the same things. Now we are texting and he initiated it and is telling me about his day . You guys remember my story and where I was months ago. This is amazing

"...and yes we had sex," made me smile so hard..lol! Yasssss honey!

I'm very happy for you over here. I don't comment all the time but I do read stories and boy the word processing is too bland of a word for you.

You're a rockstar right now!

10/11/2017 9:20 am  #20

MissMiles906 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Thanks everyone 😊

"...and yes we had sex," made me smile so hard..lol! Yasssss honey!

I'm very happy for you over here. I don't comment all the time but I do read stories and boy the word processing is too bland of a word for you.

You're a rockstar right now!

Thank you ! It's amazing he is so sweet .

Board footera