Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2017 8:16 am  #21

Re: Where is everyone at?

anzamyu wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't think anyone judged you. I recall your situation involved some violent man and you were encouraged to consider carefully your safety and that of your child. I see that as concern, not judgement.

But nobody stops to think we create everything in our lives and things can be fixed.  -_- So I don't want to hear it 

Please don't take this the wrong way, I have no idea of your situation. But if you are sensitive to the subject and don't want to hear certain opinions then I would suggest maybe not posting about it on the forum? Unfortunately everyone has an opinion and its out of our control so the only thing that can be done is maybe not share our experiences if you aren't ready to hear an opinion that could possibly offend you? I am sure everyone is just trying to look out for you and mean no harm. x

10/08/2017 4:19 pm  #22

Re: Where is everyone at?

Meg2222 wrote:

anzamyu wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't think anyone judged you. I recall your situation involved some violent man and you were encouraged to consider carefully your safety and that of your child. I see that as concern, not judgement.

But nobody stops to think we create everything in our lives and things can be fixed.  -_- So I don't want to hear it 

Please don't take this the wrong way, I have no idea of your situation. But if you are sensitive to the subject and don't want to hear certain opinions then I would suggest maybe not posting about it on the forum? Unfortunately everyone has an opinion and its out of our control so the only thing that can be done is maybe not share our experiences if you aren't ready to hear an opinion that could possibly offend you? I am sure everyone is just trying to look out for you and mean no harm. x

I only really came here to read some success stories at first.  I've decided on what I'm going to do from now on and have my plans in place and don't really need any advice any more.  I've almost left several times recently due to a lot of negativity I've seen here, and it has seemed largely to be a lot of opinions that vary from one person to another, but I do like to try to help if I can, so that is why I check back and see what's going on here and make my comments when I do, plus I've been ill in bed and haven't been able to really do anything else. When I'm better I won't have as much time.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/08/2017 4:46 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera