Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2017 6:11 pm  #61

Re: He's on

Amyh24 wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Sweetheart, you keep saying "I thought this was supposed to work", but you're missing how it works still.

You're still asking. That fear is holding you back. Let go and move on. I watched a video from Dan Rasiostyle the other day and I finally got a clear answer about when you're supposed to stop visualizing and let it work on its own: Once you see the vision clearly, you stop. It means you've set your intention clearly without any confusion about what you want. It's time to believe it and move on.

Let's say "**** it" together. If it doesn't feel good, it's not right. Why torture ourselves?

Do you have a link to the Dan Rasiostyle video?
Β 

https://youtu.be/HESgsRPHeVI

10/03/2017 8:34 pm  #62

Thank you.

10/04/2017 5:50 pm  #63

80saeaak wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Sweetheart, you keep saying "I thought this was supposed to work", but you're missing how it works still.

You're still asking. That fear is holding you back. Let go and move on. I watched a video from Dan Rasiostyle the other day and I finally got a clear answer about when you're supposed to stop visualizing and let it work on its own: Once you see the vision clearly, you stop. It means you've set your intention clearly without any confusion about what you want. It's time to believe it and move on.

Let's say "**** it" together. If it doesn't feel good, it's not right. Why torture ourselves?

Do you have a link to the Dan Rasiostyle video?
Β 

https://youtu.be/HESgsRPHeVI

Why doesn't he have more followers?Β 

10/20/2017 5:14 am  #64

80saeaak wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What does everyone think about the universe deciding for us?

The universe doesn't decide for us. We create. We choose. The universe simply gives us more of what we vibrationally are sending out and aligns the circumstances. I'm going to come right out and say this: The universe had nothing to do with this. You've refused to let go. You've refused to release it. This isn't on the universe. This is on you. You know you're doing it wrong and you can continue to say "The universe did this. Law of attraction doesn't work", but that's simply bullshit. I think Agnes put it perfectly the other day when she said a lot of not letting go and surrendering is sheer laziness. You chose to continue to resist. You've reached out. You've focused on the wrong thing. You've feared stopping resisting would make him forget about you. People are always doubting it works and then blaming the universe. Accountability. I know why everything else in my life has manifested EXCEPT the relationship and it's 100% my fault. It's the one thing I didn't let go of. I don't sit here and say "the universe decided that I don't deserve this". No. I decided that. The universe just delivered it. If you go to Denny's and order a Grand Slam, you can't be pissed at the waitress when she brings you that. Same thing.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but when new people come here and read this kind of "we don't always get what we want and it doesn't always work" they get the wrong idea. You've been on this forum long enough to know better and you're essentially guiding people to do it incorrectly. Ask. Believe. Receive. Not ask and ask and ask and ask and then ***** that it's not there. Faith is involved and you've shown none. Own up to that.

You. Not the universe. You.

Agree with this.Β 
For me, what always works it's know that is going to happen. I don't visualize, doing RS or anything, I just know and works everytime, with my guy too, more than once.Β 
Β 

10/20/2017 8:23 am  #65

luelfa wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What does everyone think about the universe deciding for us?

The universe doesn't decide for us. We create. We choose. The universe simply gives us more of what we vibrationally are sending out and aligns the circumstances. I'm going to come right out and say this: The universe had nothing to do with this. You've refused to let go. You've refused to release it. This isn't on the universe. This is on you. You know you're doing it wrong and you can continue to say "The universe did this. Law of attraction doesn't work", but that's simply bullshit. I think Agnes put it perfectly the other day when she said a lot of not letting go and surrendering is sheer laziness. You chose to continue to resist. You've reached out. You've focused on the wrong thing. You've feared stopping resisting would make him forget about you. People are always doubting it works and then blaming the universe. Accountability. I know why everything else in my life has manifested EXCEPT the relationship and it's 100% my fault. It's the one thing I didn't let go of. I don't sit here and say "the universe decided that I don't deserve this". No. I decided that. The universe just delivered it. If you go to Denny's and order a Grand Slam, you can't be pissed at the waitress when she brings you that. Same thing.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but when new people come here and read this kind of "we don't always get what we want and it doesn't always work" they get the wrong idea. You've been on this forum long enough to know better and you're essentially guiding people to do it incorrectly. Ask. Believe. Receive. Not ask and ask and ask and ask and then ***** that it's not there. Faith is involved and you've shown none. Own up to that.

You. Not the universe. You.

Agree with this.Β 
For me, what always works it's know that is going to happen. I don't visualize, doing RS or anything, I just know and works everytime, with my guy too, more than once.Β 
Β 

He came back to me. I actually guess I just let go more lol I deleted his number and stuff and said he will text me if he wants me.

10/20/2017 10:47 am  #66

Can you go into more detail?

β€œHe came back to me. I actually guess I just let go more lol I deleted his number and stuff and said he will text me if he wants me.”

10/20/2017 10:50 am  #67

Amyh24 wrote:

β€œHe came back to me. I actually guess I just let go more lol I deleted his number and stuff and said he will text me if he wants me.”

He and I are together again. He broke up with her because he realized he loves me so now just working with friends and fam. What do you want detail on?

10/20/2017 10:56 am  #68

That is awesome. I am so happy for you and know that I will tell the same story.

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Amyh24 wrote:

He and I are together again. He broke up with her because he realized he loves me so now just working with friends and fam. What do you want detail on?

Board footera