Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2017 8:48 pm  #1

manifesting more than one POI?

Hellooo!

I haven’t really been on the forum much lately. My work schedule has been so hectic. So my down time I’ve wanted to relax and I’ve been catching up with my other obligations.

Anyway, my question is involving two new POIs that  I’d like to manifest. It’s like I’m back at the beginning with LOA. I forget how to set my intention, or what to do to manifest. The good thing about these 2 new POIs is I don’t have any attachment to them whatsoever. So in other words, it would be super cool to have either of them. I feel like manifesting them would be easier than my original POI (as I still consider myself to be attached).

Thoughts, comments, and/or advice is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks 😊😊

10/02/2017 8:54 pm  #2

Re: manifesting more than one POI?

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Hellooo!

I haven’t really been on the forum much lately. My work schedule has been so hectic. So my down time I’ve wanted to relax and I’ve been catching up with my other obligations.

Anyway, my question is involving two new POIs that  I’d like to manifest. It’s like I’m back at the beginning with LOA. I forget how to set my intention, or what to do to manifest. The good thing about these 2 new POIs is I don’t have any attachment to them whatsoever. So in other words, it would be super cool to have either of them. I feel like manifesting them would be easier than my original POI (as I still consider myself to be attached).

Thanks 😊😊

Wow! Things certainly have changed in the last few days.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/02/2017 9:04 pm  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Hellooo!

Thanks 😊😊

Haha I know! I mean I’ve had one of these POIs show a little interest which has made me a little more interested. And the other is someone that I was kinda interested in on and on in the past but nothing ever transpired

10/02/2017 9:08 pm  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Hellooo!

Thanks 😊😊

Haha I know! I mean I’ve had one of these POIs show a little interest which has made me a little more interested. And the other is someone that I was kinda interested in on and on in the past but nothing ever transpired

Does that mean the original POI is no longer of any interest to you, or did it seem too difficult to get him back?

10/02/2017 9:17 pm  #5

What is a POI?

10/02/2017 9:21 pm  #6

authenticself wrote:

What is a POI?

person of interest

10/02/2017 9:25 pm  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Does that mean the original POI is no longer of any interest to you, or did it seem too difficult to get him back?

He’s definitely still an interest to me. I just think I need to focus on others because my attachment to him is too strong which is counterproductive.

10/02/2017 9:40 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

He’s definitely still an interest to me. I just think I need to focus on others because my attachment to him is too strong which is counterproductive.

You have to decide what you want before you can do anything about it. I've seen a lot of comments here about being attached and detached, and unless you really want to date other people, (and there's nothing wrong with that, in fact best to get that out of the way whilst you're still single if that's what you want to do), if you still want the original POI above anybody else he's the one I'd be focussing on. Being detached is, to me, not being bothered about how long it takes and also being relaxed about if/when it happens, and going on with your life, going about your business and having other interests, and not obsessing over if and when it will happen, but still imagining how you ideally want things to be. It's about striking a balance in your life, I think.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/02/2017 9:42 pm)

10/02/2017 9:59 pm  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

You have to decide what you want before you can do anything about it. I've seen a lot of comments here about being attached and detached, and unless you really want to date other people, (and there's nothing wrong with that, in fact best to get that out of the way whilst you're still single if that's what you want to do), if you still want the original POI above anybody else he's the one I'd be focussing on. Being detached is, to me, not being bothered about how long it takes and also being relaxed about if/when it happens, and going on with your life, going about your business and having other interests, and not obsessing over if and when it will happen, but still imagining how you ideally want things to be. It's about striking a balance in your life, I think.

Okay, that makes sense. I just don’t know which route to take. I know in Lanie’s book she mentioned how she dated around and her bf came back a year later.

I mean I guess I should be confident that he and I will end up together that there’s no need for me to worry about the need to date anyone else.

Idk I think it’s me trying to take the easy way out. That I would be willing to be with 1 of the three POIs

10/02/2017 10:37 pm  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Okay, that makes sense. I just don’t know which route to take. I know in Lanie’s book she mentioned how she dated around and her bf came back a year later.

I mean I guess I should be confident that he and I will end up together that there’s no need for me to worry about the need to date anyone else.

Idk I think it’s me trying to take the easy way out. That I would be willing to be with 1 of the three POIs

I've recommended this book before, Manifesting Love by Elizabeth Daniels. She did it herself and wrote the book to tell other people how to do it. He was a friend and I think that they hadn't had contact for some time, although she didn't make that clear. They were living thousands of miles apart in different countries. In less than 3 weeks he contacted her. She goes into many other considerations in order to have the ideal relationship you want, not just to get them back in your life or just to contact you. I also use the very simple method as written about in Neville's The Law and The Promise, which I've also mentioned before, and which he also used himself on his second wife. Detaching is not focussing on somebody else rather than the one you want. That sounds more like fear that you can't have what you want and giving up on what you really want. I finally got to the point myself where it doesn't matter if it takes a while longer. I want there to be the best chance possible for success, so if the time isn't right for that right now, I'm okay with it taking as long as that takes.
And as far as Lanie goes, what if it took her a whole year because she was dividing her attention between her POI and others?

Last edited by Cynthia (10/02/2017 10:43 pm)

Board footera