Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2017 3:22 am  #11

Re: There is a light at the end of the tunnel..

honeebee wrote:

This is beautiful

Thank you Β 

9/26/2017 7:50 am  #12

What a super post!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/26/2017 8:13 am  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What a super post!

Thank you! Trying to spread some positive vibes Β 

9/26/2017 1:22 pm  #14

Thank you so much for sharing this, your heart with all of us! I'm so thrilled for you! It has touched my spirit.

The Universe is your playground.

9/26/2017 7:28 pm  #15

This is good.

9/26/2017 8:18 pm  #16

Congrats to you, Meg!

I am at a point where you got to where although I want to be with my ex for many reasons, I am OPEN to finding someone else. My main concern is that I continue to be happy and that I find the perfect man for me. I have been online dating sites for a little while now since my POI ended things and I haven't had success. So much so that I haven't even made it past texting someone lately. There was never a date. Anyway, what exactly do you suggest I do to ensure I manifest the exact type of person I desire. Ex: attributes, qualities, etc.? THANKS! & congrats again

9/27/2017 2:35 am  #17

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing this, your heart with all of us! I'm so thrilled for you! It has touched my spirit.

Thank you I am really glad! I hope you are well xxx
Β 

9/27/2017 2:36 am  #18

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

This is good.

Thank you Β 
Β 

9/27/2017 3:04 am  #19

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Congrats to you, Meg!

I am at a point where you got to where although I want to be with my ex for many reasons, I am OPEN to finding someone else. My main concern is that I continue to be happy and that I find the perfect man for me. I have been online dating sites for a little while now since my POI ended things and I haven't had success. So much so that I haven't even made it past texting someone lately. There was never a date. Anyway, what exactly do you suggest I do to ensure I manifest the exact type of person I desire. Ex: attributes, qualities, etc.? THANKS! & congrats again

Okay so what I did was write 10 things I loved about myself, for example I used the I am affirmations "I am enough..." Then I wrote out 10 things that are most important to me in my ideal partner, then I wrote out 10 things that would be most important in our relationship. Once I clarified that it became clearer to me what I wanted in a partner and relationship, fortunately whilst doing this it enabled me to see that my ex wasn't what I wanted or needed at all (It may be different with you, that is just what happened with me). The best advise I can give is just focus on yourself and your happiness and the right person whether it be your ex or a new person will come along at the right time. Do the things that you love and that fill yourself with joy, heal yourself and just do the things that really make you happy. Honestly when you start to put yourself first and take care of yourself, manifesting becomes easier and easier! Hope this helped xΒ 

9/27/2017 7:22 am  #20

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you I am really glad! I hope you are well xxx
Β 

Thank you Meg! I've been great!!

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera