Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2017 1:20 pm  #1

Currently struggling. HELP!

Hey all,

Right now, I am struggling with my energy and feelings. For the past few weeks, I've been working on raising my vibrations and just being overall positive in my life. I could feel a difference from August and prior to that. I was really beginning to believe that my life is great and that i will get all the things that I desire. But right now, I don't feel the most positive. I've been experiencing lack as it relates to my job. I want a new job (one that I LOVE) after only being at my current temp job for 3 months. I want to visit my therapist who I have not visited since May due to not being a permanent employee with benefits. Also, i have feelings of disdain for someone who i thought was a friend but currently feel like i'm more of an acquaintance to her as we don't talk as much as we used to. My feelings and thoughts are all over the place these days and I'm not at all sure what to do... Β If someone can respond, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

9/21/2017 2:34 pm  #2

Re: Currently struggling. HELP!

Your list is allllll negative I would start with a gratitude list even if it's a thank you for the breakfast taco. Do that. It helps also self love helps. Start with those once you feel good ask for a new job. I got one in a month when I set my intention and was happy kept positive thoughts and I got one I love. It works . Seriously i was looking for one for a long time and until I set my intention wrote down what I wanted in one and kept looking and not settling I didn't find it until I did that. Funny thing was I told a co worker I was gonna have a new job in a month they thought it was funny when I actually did lol. Start there and then you can manifest it and set your intention for anything you want. Gratitude journal highly recommended . There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

9/21/2017 2:49 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Your list is allllll negative I would start with a gratitude list even if it's a thank you for the breakfast taco. Do that. It helps also self love helps. Start with those once you feel good ask for a new job. I got one in a month when I set my intention and was happy kept positive thoughts and I got one I love. It works . Seriously i was looking for one for a long time and until I set my intention wrote down what I wanted in one and kept looking and not settling I didn't find it until I did that. Funny thing was I told a co worker I was gonna have a new job in a month they thought it was funny when I actually did lol. Start there and then you can manifest it and set your intention for anything you want. Gratitude journal highly recommended . There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

Thank you for responding, Selfloveiskey! You're right. I've been feeling negative this whole week. I wasn't like this a week ago. But I will definitely start a gratitude journal for sure. I'm looking forward to manifesting that amazing job, making the money I desire, and having great benefits!

9/21/2017 2:52 pm  #4

Shayne wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Thank you for responding, Selfloveiskey! You're right. I've been feeling negative this whole week. I wasn't like this a week ago. But I will definitely start a gratitude journal for sure. I'm looking forward to manifesting that amazing job, making the money I desire, and having great benefits!

That's the spirit! You can do it! Gratitude journal and do self love because you need to feel the love for yourself know you are worthy of these things. That's why self love is such a foundation. You have to feel loved and worthy from yourself before you can manifest anything you want so that is a key. Gratitude helps keep your vibe up and you can't have more without being grateful for what you have. No one wants to be greedy, you got this! Here if ya need help!

9/21/2017 5:13 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey is right. I'm order to start manefesting what you want, you got to love yourself once you do you'll be able to manifest your new job ^.^ in on my journey to get my man back. I been journaling everyday in my gratitude journal and been loving myself and great things have been happening to me ^.^ just keep being positive

8/24/2020 7:28 am  #6

Start there and then you can manifest it and set your intention for anything you want.

7/19/2021 5:32 am  #7

Hey my name is Ibrahim. Can anybody drop a few links with current meditation techniques they’re using.Β I want to see exactly what everyone else is using, comment below.Β 

7/19/2021 2:20 pm  #8

IbrahimDoucoure wrote:

Hey my name is Ibrahim. Can anybody drop a few links with current meditation techniques they’re using.Β I want to see exactly what everyone else is using, comment below.Β 

There are a bunch of YouTube videos on meditation that are collated on one site here. Hope it helps !!
https://bestspiritualpath.com/category/meditation/
Β 

Board footera