Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2017 4:55 am  #1

Self love = forgiveness

I am relatively new to the concept of self love and I really struggle with it. Β It recently occurred to me that part of learning to love myself is to forgive myself for the things I have done in the past that I do not approve of. Β I have made mistakes, bad choices, been deliberately mean at times and I discovered that I have a hard time loving myself because of these things. Β  I cannot undo the past, so I guess all I can do is forgive myself for my past transgressions and move toward being a person I can approve of. Β Thank you to everyone on this board for all the ideas and inspiration. Β This is such a tough topic to grasp.

8/04/2017 5:50 am  #2

Re: Self love = forgiveness

We are perpetual students, the process to fully grasp self love comes from deep within you.

What do you like the most about you? I've seen that people who struggle with self love are actually very unique, they fail to love themselves because they don't accept their special traits in a sense. Society makes it so being different is a bad thing.

As far as forgiving yourself, stop thinking about the past and be present. The new version of you has nothing to do with your old self, let go!

9/16/2017 6:44 pm  #3

Re: Self love = forgiveness

I totally understand and feel the same way. Its hard to forgive yourself because i have that issue and i feel because of the bad decisions i made is karma coming back to me. I am not sure where to start with self love to really truly love myself again

Board footera