Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2017 8:20 pm  #1

Angel numbers

Hi all!

So I know some of you don't like looking into signs, but I had a question about certain numbers.Β 

I have been seeing multiple 1s, 2s, and 911 a lot lately. Was wondering if anyone knows what these numbers are all about! Thanks!!

9/11/2017 4:33 am  #2

Re: Angel numbers

I personally don't take these seriously. However I would love to hear, like you, some examples of people having seen these things and had amazing things happen afterwards.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/11/2017 8:44 pm  #3

Hi, I've been seeing 222, 444 and at times 1111 from a long time. It's said that if you see these repeated  numbers angels are trying to send you some message. I won't say that seeing these numbers frequently brought any noticeable change in my life but it definitely does make me feel good and gives me a feeling of being watched over by some celestial being πŸ™‚
You can read on the below link for more information-
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.in/2011/07/angel-number-222.html?m=1

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/13/2017 10:42 am  #4

I've been seeing 444 and 1111 often.Β  Based on some changes that I've made, I do think that is a way for angels to communicate with me(us). If you do see the numbers,Β  I do think it is worth looking into.Β  Do your research to see what others have felt like their message was and then apply that to wherever you are in your journey.

The Universe is your playground.

9/15/2017 12:34 am  #5

Nope. You see them because you're manifesting them. They have no significance. But it's proof that you can manifest, so...

9/15/2017 2:26 am  #6

YesIWILL wrote:

Nope. You see them because you're manifesting them. They have no significance. But it's proof that you can manifest, so...

Wow! Never thought of it like this...I'm manifesting them! True...you are so right. I see them so often and before seeing I feel that I'll see it and I do. Yes, I'm manifesting it. It feels good.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/15/2017 7:25 am  #7

YesIWILL wrote:

How do you know this?

9/15/2017 8:42 am  #8

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

How do you know this?

Nothing changes lol. It's never indicative of anything. I believe we simply manifest these numbers and give our own meaning to it just as we can manifest a specific car and give our own meaning to it. I don't see why numbers should be the exception with special meaning. So why wouldn't my manifestation of an orange cat mean something? Ya feel? At least that's my two cents on the subject. We are the creators, not the universe. And we dictate what the universe sends our way.

9/15/2017 1:17 pm  #9

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

How do you know this?

Nothing changes lol. It's never indicative of anything. I believe we simply manifest these numbers and give our own meaning to it just as we can manifest a specific car and give our own meaning to it. I don't see why numbers should be the exception with special meaning. So why wouldn't my manifestation of an orange cat mean something? Ya feel? At least that's my two cents on the subject. We are the creators, not the universe. And we dictate what the universe sends our way.

Then why not send the woman you want your way if it's that simple?Β 

9/15/2017 2:12 pm  #10

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

How do you know this?

Then why not send the woman you want your way if it's that simple?Β 

Never said it was simple. Hell, I'm still struggling like crazy

It just makes more sense to me that it works that way, also based upon experience. I get these signs all the timr; daily. Yet nothing.

Board footera