Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2017 12:49 pm  #11

Re: reversed RS?

Thanks everyone, I'm ready to let go of this pain now and give new people who care about me a real chance to be in my life. I will try the cut the cord technique now. I have time to sit and reflect.
Feel lucky to have walked out without a scratch.

9/10/2017 6:34 pm  #12

wow! crazy update! after my accident word got out to my poi from his mom and he called me out of the blue after over 4 months of silence! he sounds really happy, still with the rebound girl and things looking up for him, he's moving out of state for a job in 2 months and seemed really happy and was strange talking because it felt like old days but yet everything changed so much. He's coming over soon to check on me! I feel sad that I wasted all this energy to get to him but also relieved that maybe that's the closure I needed to finally let go and move on since I dont want to interfere with his happiness. Kinda nervous to see him but maybe this accident gave me in the funny way that the universe does the tools I needed in order to go on and now I think that I will not be spending all this energy trying to win him back and I can finally be free.

9/10/2017 6:45 pm  #13

sillyromantic wrote:

wow! crazy update! after my accident word got out to my poi from his mom and he called me out of the blue after over 4 months of silence! he sounds really happy, still with the rebound girl and things looking up for him, he's moving out of state for a job in 2 months and seemed really happy and was strange talking because it felt like old days but yet everything changed so much. He's coming over soon to check on me! I feel sad that I wasted all this energy to get to him but also relieved that maybe that's the closure I needed to finally let go and move on since I dont want to interfere with his happiness. Kinda nervous to see him but maybe this accident gave me in the funny way that the universe does the tools I needed in order to go on and now I think that I will not be spending all this energy trying to win him back and I can finally be free.

Atleast you are in high now. Think how you were some hours ago? It changed so fast.

9/10/2017 6:53 pm  #14

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

Atleast you are in high now. Think how you were some hours ago? It changed so fast.

Yes. It's a bittersweet high... I'm nervous but needed this in order to let go and we had a good talk wishing each other well, no hard feelings and glad to hear we are both in a better place. Were talking just like old day and he seems so happy now. He's on his way soon after he takes a shower. Heart is sinking a little and nervous but had visualized him knocking on my door for months. Funny how the universe always surprises us with least expected events

9/11/2017 12:38 pm  #15

80saeaak wrote:

sillyromantic wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

It really should be talked about more. Sending energy is literally spellwork, though that's a trigger word and people don't like to think of it that way. When you envision someone obsessed with you, loving you, holding you, and saying wonderful things to you, you're creating that energy within you also. It's intense! That's why Lanie is so adamant about her cord cutting technique. I've never done hers. I use the ones I shared. It's vital to do it each time to ensure you don't wind up obsessed. The longer you hold off, the stronger the cords become and the harder they are to sever permanently. I can say that I spent months obsessed with my original POI and it took a while to get over it. I no longer have this feelings, but I had to completely cut the cord for a couple of months. Now the idea of him touching me makes my skin crawl. I'm working on total indifference. That's when I'll know I'm over it.

wow this is very intense I feel aweful for putting myself in that place. This morning I've been involved in a horrible accident that totaled my car and lucky to have walked out in one piece. I'm still shaking thinking about it. The car spun and flipped on its side and people came and pushed my car back up and helped me out before it went on fire! My initial instinct was to want to call my poi but I knew that he is no longer in contact with me so I called someone else to come help me. It's scary the place I got myself into mentally and I just want to heal and accept other people who love and want to be there for me now and try to forget this person who caused me to be in pain.

Firstly, I'm glad you're okay. That's very scary.

Secondly, start on the techniques to cut the cord. I've never heard of anyone overdoing cord-cutting. It should absolutely help. Maybe some Ho'oponopono to help you forgive yourself for not being able to get over him. Hit self love hard. You're worth giving that to yourself.

Quick update: I posted this as a comment on another post but figured it would be good to update here considering the discussion. I manifested my ex back! not in a romantic way but it was partially scenes I visualized of him showing up at my place so a success. After my car accident he called me up out of the blue and I was surprised to see his name come up and the special ringtone I had set for his number. He found out about it because his mom is still facebook friend with me and was worried and wanted to check on me, which was nice. What I didn't expect was he offered to come over and see me for a couple of hours. Of course I didn't say no although the first thing he told me on the phone was that he is still with the rebound girlfriend and he let her know he was calling me, which was a bummer. He seemed very happy and everything looking up for him and he's moving out of state in 2 months for his new job so big changes. I guess all this time I got obsessed and attached was just too much and I decided to give up and let go and then he showed up! we were talking and laughing like old times and when he left he gave me a hug and asked me to make sure I get checked. He texted me a bunch when he got home too, which I didn't expected but I'm at peace now with cutting the cord and letting him be happy without me. Funny thing is both the companies we are working at are flying us to a big conference in Nashville in December so now I'll work on just manifesting bumping into him there and hanging out a bit for old times sake. So crazy how I was so upset just a couple of days ago and then he showed up!
Β 

1/26/2018 11:17 am  #16

hello! i'm new to the forum, but always watch veronica's yt videos. i found her 1 year ago Β  well, i was wondering the same thing.Β  i stopped thinking about the person i liked and i all of a sudden got like a short movie in my mind of him and i .Β  so was he doing reversed rs on me or thinking about me in a sexy way?Β 

Last edited by denise (1/26/2018 11:18 am)

Board footera