Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 2:40 pm  #1

Success!

Hey guys.  I want to encourage those of you who are still fearing of letting go and hanging onto the past to move forward and let go.  I recently attracted my POI back by letting him go.  I started focusing on my own life and even met someone new.  Then boom, the POI wants me back in his life!  I am still seeing how things go with my POI.  I have let go of all expectations and I am focused on figuring out what is the best path for me since I do like the new guy I am seeing.  I strongly believe they can sense your energy and they know when you start to shift your energy away from them.  I was doing all sorts of LOA techniques for the first couple of months until I finally decided to trust the Universe and move forward with my life.  

Trust the Universe.  Love yourself.  Believe that things can only get better going forward!    

9/08/2017 2:44 pm  #2

Re: Success!

Congrats!!! I agree the moment I started focusing on feeling good was the moment he missed me and things . I was getting a lot of attention from other guys too. So agree congrats!

9/08/2017 2:54 pm  #3

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Congrats!!! I agree the moment I started focusing on feeling good was the moment he missed me and things . I was getting a lot of attention from other guys too. So agree congrats!

Thank you!  I am still in shock that this all happened in the span of a few weeks!  My POI is very stubborn so I cannot believe he initiated the whole getting back together conversation all on his own.  I am still trying to decide between my new guy and POI but things can only go up from this point!  Also as a side note, other aspects of my life improved as well!  Thank you Universe! 

9/08/2017 2:55 pm  #4

InParadise wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Thank you!  I am still in shock that this all happened in the span of a few weeks!  My POI is very stubborn so I cannot believe he initiated the whole getting back together conversation all on his own.  I am still trying to decide between my new guy and POI but things can only go up from this point!  Also as a side note, other aspects of my life improved as well!  Thank you Universe! 

Same here! Like in a week things changed and I was just focused on self love . Like everything changed I'm keeping the momentum lol

9/08/2017 3:05 pm  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

InParadise wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Same here! Like in a week things changed and I was just focused on self love . Like everything changed I'm keeping the momentum lol

Me too!  I have other things that I want to improve so I am trying to keep my vibes up!

9/08/2017 3:06 pm  #6

InParadise wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

InParadise wrote:

Me too!  I have other things that I want to improve so I am trying to keep my vibes up!

We can do it!! 😊

9/08/2017 3:40 pm  #7

I am incredibly happy for all of you. 
Cheers to success

9/08/2017 5:53 pm  #8

You are in paradise. Your trust your beliefs, amazing!!! congratulation!!!

9/09/2017 1:29 am  #9

InParadise wrote:

Hey guys.  I want to encourage those of you who are still fearing of letting go and hanging onto the past to move forward and let go.  I recently attracted my POI back by letting him go.  I started focusing on my own life and even met someone new.  Then boom, the POI wants me back in his life!  I am still seeing how things go with my POI.  I have let go of all expectations and I am focused on figuring out what is the best path for me since I do like the new guy I am seeing.  I strongly believe they can sense your energy and they know when you start to shift your energy away from them.  I was doing all sorts of LOA techniques for the first couple of months until I finally decided to trust the Universe and move forward with my life.  

Trust the Universe.  Love yourself.  Believe that things can only get better going forward!    

Congratulations! This is simply amazing....all the best. I'm also focusing on self love although did break my no contact phase and messaged my sweetheart. Response from him was not that great but I felt a lot better. At least he was not angry. I'm doing my visualisations and started the letter writing too. Feeling so much motivated reading your post. Thank you!

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

9/09/2017 7:35 am  #10

InParadise wrote:

How long were you in no contact before he called?

Board footera