Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 5:59 am  #51

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

It's been a little close to 2months of no contact and I've felt fine doing my 25days challenge and meditations and visualisations. I did miss him off and on...did get disheartened at times but used to get out of that zone and continue being happy and positive.
But from past two days I'm so tempted to call and talk to him. Not sure if I should do so. We broke up on a chat...and as it was getting a little nasty from my end he said he will not talk on phone at least today but will call me in a day or two, which he never did.
Shall I call?...or continue doing my stuff and wait for Universe to make him call me?
Please advise.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/08/2017 10:57 am  #52

Gratitude21 wrote:

It's been a little close to 2months of no contact and I've felt fine doing my 25days challenge and meditations and visualisations. I did miss him off and on...did get disheartened at times but used to get out of that zone and continue being happy and positive.
But from past two days I'm so tempted to call and talk to him. Not sure if I should do so. We broke up on a chat...and as it was getting a little nasty from my end he said he will not talk on phone at least today but will call me in a day or two, which he never did.
Shall I call?...or continue doing my stuff and wait for Universe to make him call me?
Please advise.

Anybody?

9/08/2017 11:28 am  #53

Gratitude21 wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Please advise.

Anybody?

I may be alone here, but I don't see a reason not to reach out. Just a friendly, "Hey, I was just thinking about you. How have you been?".  Be okay with whatever the result is. Remember that he could respond kindly, he could tell you he doesn't want to talk, he could ignore it, and he could block you. Prepare yourself and know that you'll be okay regardless. You've been just fine for two months on your own. You don't NEED him. You just want him. This could be the gentle nudge you need to know if it's going to happen or to move on.

I wouldn't advise this in probably any other situation. Because he wasn't upset with you and wanted some time to cool off, I am saying go for it.

9/08/2017 11:39 am  #54

80saeaak wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

Please advise.

Anybody?

I may be alone here, but I don't see a reason not to reach out. Just a friendly, "Hey, I was just thinking about you. How have you been?".  Be okay with whatever the result is. Remember that he could respond kindly, he could tell you he doesn't want to talk, he could ignore it, and he could block you. Prepare yourself and know that you'll be okay regardless. You've been just fine for two months on your own. You don't NEED him. You just want him. This could be the gentle nudge you need to know if it's going to happen or to move on.

I wouldn't advise this in probably any other situation. Because he wasn't upset with you and wanted some time to cool off, I am saying go for it.

Thank you so much...I just wanted to hear this from someone else too...thank you thank you thank you 😊

9/08/2017 12:07 pm  #55

I did reach out today and I was ignored . Idk maybe he blocked me but in any case I got no response . I was saddened by this ...
But then you know what !!!??? I started listening to inspirational videos and I'm HAPPY because I know this is all part of my manifesting process and knowing this makes me smile πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

9/08/2017 12:11 pm  #56

I WhatsApped too...and got a very lukewarm response. Monosyllables...that's it. So, not feeling good. But well, it's ok. At least the urge to speak to him has gone nowπŸ˜€. I guess even I'll be fine in sometime.

9/08/2017 12:15 pm  #57

The urges can be strong but that's why if you reach out you need to be on a high flying this won't affect my day vibe. That when things happen. If it is in any way desperate then it won't be the best. If anything at all. Seriously I keep saying this but self love self love self love work on you and they come flying back. Don't do it for them though do it for you . I remind myself that every time I want more awesome stuff to happen not to do it for the awesome stuff just feel awesome about you. Seriously the best and just tell yourself ( I do with other things I am trying to manifest) it's all ok it will work out just relax

9/08/2017 12:25 pm  #58

Selfloveiskey wrote:

The urges can be strong but that's why if you reach out you need to be on a high flying this won't affect my day vibe. That when things happen. If it is in any way desperate then it won't be the best. If anything at all. Seriously I keep saying this but self love self love self love work on you and they come flying back. Don't do it for them though do it for you . I remind myself that every time I want more awesome stuff to happen not to do it for the awesome stuff just feel awesome about you. Seriously the best and just tell yourself ( I do with other things I am trying to manifest) it's all ok it will work out just relax

True...self love is the keyπŸ™‚
But I'm glad I messaged and happy that I didn't get affected as bad as I had thought I will. He said he is on a call with someone...and I didn't bother to know who it was.
I'm important to me...I wanted to message..I did. The best part is it that it is out of my system.

9/08/2017 12:26 pm  #59

Gratitude21 wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

True...self love is the keyπŸ™‚
But I'm glad I messaged and happy that I didn't get affected as bad as I had thought I will. He said he is on a call with someone...and I didn't bother to know who it was.
I'm important to me...I wanted to message..I did. The best part is it that it is out of my system.

If it makes you feel good do it 😊 I'm glad it helped

9/08/2017 1:30 pm  #60

I was feeling good, haven't sent her a message in a LOOOOOOOOONG time, and just sent a "Hey hope you're doing well, followed by a 'saw this thing that reminded me of you yesterday". - actually told the thing. Didn't just say "a thing". Kept it short and sweet... She's still ignoring me I guess... How do I influence her to stop ignoring me? Just visualize her coming back? Responding? I'm feeling good about this... There's gotta be some way

Board footera