Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2017 1:21 pm  #1

Loving me more and guess what happens

I made up my mind yesterday I had to let go because I was having so many negative thoughts . I was wanting and yearning for my ex so much I felt I was losing my mind. It's amazing .. I've started receiving so much attention from others and I've been truly happy and enjoying life. I left the the gym this morning look at  my phone  guess who I received a texted from . That's right my ex . It was very random nothing a about getting back together but he texted and he's visiting today😊I'm excited I'm truly trying to play it cool 😎 I'm imagining him saying the  words I want to hear.

Last edited by Antonio's Wife (3/25/2017 5:36 pm)

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/25/2017 3:12 pm  #2

Re: Loving me more and guess what happens

Antonio's Wife wrote:

I made up my mind yesterday I had to let go because I was having so much negative. I was wanting and yearning for my ex so much I felt I wasn't losing my mind. It's amazing .. I've started receiving so much attention from others and I've been truly happy and enjoying life. I left the the gym this morning loook nun my phone  guess who I received a texted from . That's right my ex . It was very random nothing a abiut getting back together but he texted and he's visiting today😊I'm excited I'm truly trying to play it cool 😎 I'm imagining him satisfied by the words I want to hear.

This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing

4/03/2017 3:21 pm  #3

Antonio's Wife wrote:

I made up my mind yesterday I had to let go because I was having so many negative thoughts . I was wanting and yearning for my ex so much I felt I was losing my mind. It's amazing .. I've started receiving so much attention from others and I've been truly happy and enjoying life. I left the the gym this morning look at my phone guess who I received a texted from . That's right my ex . It was very random nothing a about getting back together but he texted and he's visiting today😊I'm excited I'm truly trying to play it cool 😎 I'm imagining him saying the words I want to hear.

This is soooo gooooood!!!!!Β 

9/02/2017 3:31 pm  #4

I just saw this but this is awesome and most importantly you were happy

9/16/2017 6:40 pm  #5

So happy for you. Would love to hear an update.

Board footera