Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2017 11:53 am  #1

Pull back/ 3rd party...

My POI ended things this past June but said he "hopes we can be friends" so I kind of ignored it. My birthday was in July, he wrote on my Facebook wall & texted me for my birthday. He usually likes most of my social media posts. Sometimes the same pic on 2 forms of social media. However, lately he hasn't been liking my pictures. I know I may be reading into this, but I'm curious if maybe he's having more thoughts of me (due to my techniques I've been practicing) and he's pulling back?

Also, not sure if he's talking to someone new or not, but I've heard about Agnes Vivarelli's rubbing out technique. Anyone have success with this? If so, how often should I do this?

I know I'm too attached to the outcome still, so I do need some guidance with how to go about successful manifestation. Being that I'm new to this, I would REALLLLLY appreciate anyone's input if you'd be so kind. Thank you so much!!

😍

8/26/2017 12:50 pm  #2

Re: Pull back/ 3rd party...

I'm a bit confused. He wants to remain friends and has reached out to you several times. Have you responded or shown interest or are you simply doing the techniques? Techniques aside, if someone has repeatedly reached out to you and you're not responsive, they may very well ignore the thoughts you're creating and thinking you're not interested. You have an advantage here that many don't.

I'm going to go across the grain here and tell you something I don't say much on this forum. Reach out to him. Go have coffee. Talk. That's how you'll know if he's interested in someone else. Then reassess the situation.

8/26/2017 1:40 pm  #3

Hi there!

Back in June when he ended things he said he felt like we were "kind of in a friend zone" and I pleaded for him to give us a chance bc we have so much in common and had a good emotional connection. Mind you, a few times during us dating he asked if I thought our timing was off I didn't really understand what he meant by that. But anyway 8 days after the he ended things (we were casually dating -- no label for about 8 mos.) he reached out to me saying I'm a great girl and he hopes we can be friends. So I kind of said nice to hear from you and just said that I was runnning around and for him to have a good day. All the while after he's liked several of my pictures on instagram.

My birthday in July he did reach out via Facebook and a text, but simply said "happy birthday!" There was no further dialogue.

A few Saturdays ago I had a strong urge to text him about an inside joke we had about a celebrity. He responded within a very timely fashion and made a playful comment, we both asked how our summers were going (we both teach), he told me not to rush it cause I said I was going to set up my room. And I said haha no I'm not! He wrote back saying lol and that was it.

But the past few posts he hasn't liked and I've noticed he has a new follower and he follows her back on IG.

I'm sorry for the lengthy post. I just thought I'd give more  background.

His birthday is next week. I'm definitely going to reach out. But idk if I should just keep it simple like he did for mine or maybe say we should get a drink.

8/26/2017 3:16 pm  #4

I'm gonna warn you that if you keep thinking there is someone else there will be. Now I know that sounds scary but your thoughts create. I created the third party for me because I thought I wasn't good enough and kept fearing it. You need to either stop your thoughts or change them. You are in a very good position focus on feeling good and be grateful for the communication you have. Serious be grateful some people here are blocked etc. you are in a very good position you can do this !

8/26/2017 3:32 pm  #5

Thank you Selflove!

I know. I really do need to be grateful that he does respond to me and does have communication with me. How do you suggest I change my thoughts? The thing that kills me is I am such a disciplined person when I put my mind to something. The whole putting my trust in God/Universe is such a challenge. What do you think I should do?

Also, I am trying to practice gratitude daily. (Started The Magic the other day). But sometimes I worry that I am not showing *enough* gratitude for the things I am grateful for. If that makes any sense.

Clearly, I am all in my own head. I just need some support & guidance to manifest! Β 

8/26/2017 3:44 pm  #6

whitebutterflies11 wrote:

Thank you Selflove!

I know. I really do need to be grateful that he does respond to me and does have communication with me. How do you suggest I change my thoughts? The thing that kills me is I am such a disciplined person when I put my mind to something. The whole putting my trust in God/Universe is such a challenge. What do you think I should do?

Also, I am trying to practice gratitude daily. (Started The Magic the other day). But sometimes I worry that I am not showing *enough* gratitude for the things I am grateful for. If that makes any sense.

Clearly, I am all in my own head. I just need some support & guidance to manifest! Β 

First you are putting way too much pressure on yourself that in itself is not self love. You need to relax. Just sometimes stop and take deep breaths . Keep doing the gratitude journal but don't stress about making sure you feel it . Just say the words and be relaxed and let it come naturally. In regards to changing thoughts I would try to focus on doing things you like also if bad thoughts come in you can just say "stop " in your mind it takes practice to control it but it comes and change it or say a affirmation or matra. If you are anxious and things I would work on just meditation but don't think do anything in particular just breathe and focus on your breath. You can also do this too if a bad thought comes in and you can't change it to a positive one just stop all thoughts and breathe. Veronica also has another book called mindful manifestations this discusses removing doubts and things . I am reading this one. Currently i am working on feeling better. Not jus the ex part but this book can help in all aspects. Remember feeling better is super important sometimes just ask yourself what do you love to do. Feeling good is the foundation without the foundation the house will not stand. You can do this !

8/26/2017 4:17 pm  #7

You're so great! Thank you. This is exactly why I joined this forum! I need a little more encouragement. I found myself the past couple of weeks "stalking" this girl that my POI is following on IG. I will definitely replace those actions with mantras and just breathing.

I have a lot of free time lately since I am a teacher and I've had the whole summer off. I know things will get much easier once school starts up again next week. My mind will be occupied with activities and things I truly enjoy doing.

As for Veronica's books. I noticed they are ebooks. How am I able to read them? I have a Nook, not a Kindle.Β 

So have you been doing any techniques for manifesting an ex back? Or are you currently just working on yourself?

Thanks!!!

8/26/2017 4:27 pm  #8

You're so great! Thank you. This is exactly why I joined this forum! I need a little more encouragement. I found myself the past couple of weeks "stalking" this girl that my POI is following on IG. I will definitely replace those actions with mantras and just breathing.

I have a lot of free time lately since I am a teacher and I've had the whole summer off. I know things will get much easier once school starts up again next week. My mind will be occupied with activities and things I truly enjoy doing.

As for Veronica's books. I noticed they are ebooks. How am I able to read them? I have a Nook, not a Kindle.Β 

So have you been doing any techniques for manifesting an ex back? Or are you currently just working on yourself?

Thanks!!!

You can read them on your phone if you download the kindle app that way it's portable 😊. Yea stalking his stuff and hers no good. On Facebook unfollow him or defriend him you want to do that but I find unfollowing works ( we have mutual friends) . I am currently working to feel sane again lol . I have tiredlessly done soooo many things the last 2 months since I found it he was with someone else. I had ups and down but they were extreme. Good positive is we have the same friend group and he does care about me in some way right now cause I see it but I won't go into that. Now don't let my two months of working tiredlessly scare you. I just forgot about myself pretty much even though I was doing self love.l hence why i was working so hard. So right now I am working to make myself feel good. I am reading Veronica's books and doing the 25 day challenge but my main goal of this challenge is to feel good , I am doing Louise hays mirror technique and telling myself I love me. I also am trying to quiet my mind and focus on breathing. Now I m going into the challenge and I will be happy even if he and I just have a one on one meet up convo etc. I'm working to take it one day at a time. I really really over did it and that is why im pretty much depleted right now. I am really just focusing on relaxing and trusting loa to heal me help me feel better in all aspects .

8/26/2017 4:36 pm  #9

Oh that's good to know. I'll have to download that!

Yeah, it's not even that things are coming up on Facebook, I specifically GO to his page & check things out. And I fear that I will make matters worse by unfriending him. Since he does like every couple pictures I post. I just need to have the willpower to stay away from his page.

I kind of feel like I'm where you're at. I've read 3 of Lanie Stevens' books and I've done her techniques nightly. I also have been practicing some of Agnes Vivarelli's techniques such as: rubbing out, surrendering, and whispering. Β I am ALL over the place. I think that "less is more" with LOA. I think I am overdoing it because it's my mistrust or my controlling behavior that's kicking in.

The truth is before I noticed he and this girl were following one another I was so upbeat and positive about him coming back and feeling confident and happy with my current physical state. But ever since I saw that, I have kind of spiraled out of control. This is why I need to calm myself down. I am doing overtime & honestly it's counterproductive.

I have to keep telling myself that SO many people have had success and it'll happen to me once I am feeling better & less attached to the outcome. It's just getting there that's my problem!

8/26/2017 4:46 pm  #10

Oh that's good to know. I'll have to download that!

Yeah, it's not even that things are coming up on Facebook, I specifically GO to his page & check things out. And I fear that I will make matters worse by unfriending him. Since he does like every couple pictures I post. I just need to have the willpower to stay away from his page.

I kind of feel like I'm where you're at. I've read 3 of Lanie Stevens' books and I've done her techniques nightly. I also have been practicing some of Agnes Vivarelli's techniques such as: rubbing out, surrendering, and whispering. Β I am ALL over the place. I think that "less is more" with LOA. I think I am overdoing it because it's my mistrust or my controlling behavior that's kicking in.

The truth is before I noticed he and this girl were following one another I was so upbeat and positive about him coming back and feeling confident and happy with my current physical state. But ever since I saw that, I have kind of spiraled out of control. This is why I need to calm myself down. I am doing overtime & honestly it's counterproductive.

I have to keep telling myself that SO many people have had success and it'll happen to me once I am feeling better & less attached to the outcome. It's just getting there that's my problem!

I get you completely we have to get ourselves back . It's unhealthy if it consumes you. Remember Facebook social media isn't everything! People even myself put so much stake in it and it's not everything I remember I would post a lot about me and my guy before we broke up. If people went off that they would have said man they are so in love. It doesn't mean everything. Focus on relaxing . People have done this for sure buts not watching the pot boil. You have to take care of you and when you do that magic happens. I would give anything right now to feel so much better just because I want to feel better happy upbeat just to live life . I am currently working on that now .i just tired myself out focusing only on my guy

Board footera