Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2017 6:51 am  #11

Re: why do so many people read and run ? :(

The forum guidelines written by Cherished are clear that the forum is 'NOT a support group, hotline, crisis centre or substitute for emotional guidance'.

A lot of people won't want to respond to posts where someone is clearly in a bad emotional state or going over and over and over old ground with their story because they agree with the guidelines and also because it brings people down.

8/25/2017 6:58 am  #12

People may need help with questions so I guess y'all should take away the help me align section?

I also think that some people shouldn't be allowed to be nasty to others because they are in a negative state. I also think that some people shouldn't be nasty because some other members may not agree with their version of loa . Loa is like the Bible everyone interprets it differently . Because that brings people down and brings negativity as well.  Main thing you are what you believe

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 7:01 am)

8/25/2017 7:21 am  #13

I don't think anyone had been nasty. Your statement was that you were posting numerous threads from a bad emotional state and people weren't replying or responding or helping.

And several people said why that might be. No-one was nasty, they didn't reply at all and you were complaining about that and wondering why, so people told you.

Watch Abraham Hicks how to let go of someone you love video on YouTube. It might help you.

8/25/2017 7:23 am  #14

I've read through this whole thread and I can't find any instances of anyone being nasty.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/25/2017 7:57 am  #15

Selfloveiskey wrote:

People may need help with questions so I guess y'all should take away the help me align section?

I also think that some people shouldn't be allowed to be nasty to others because they are in a negative state. I also think that some people shouldn't be nasty because some other members may not agree with their version of loa . Loa is like the Bible everyone interprets it differently . Because that brings people down and brings negativity as well.  Main thing you are what you believe

Happyinlove, your questions have been answered many times by many different users here & on viber. You will not get any different response by creating a new username & asking the same stuff over & over again. 😊

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/25/2017 8:32 am  #16

MrsPlaha wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Happyinlove, your questions have been answered many times by many different users here & on viber. You will not get any different response by creating a new username & asking the same stuff over & over again. 😊

Oh crap...they're the same person? LOL πŸ˜†

8/25/2017 10:41 am  #17

I really struggle to understand it. 'Leaving' the forum on several occasions because you don't like what you hear, everyone is nasty or negative or doesn't know what they're talking about then coming back with the same story in a worse state and complaining people aren't responding or helping!

8/25/2017 11:46 am  #18

I think she likes the attention. We are guilty of feeding it.

8/25/2017 12:39 pm  #19

Well, In my case, I love to read success stories and somethimes I want to tell something but my english isn't good so, I don't know how to express myself xD that's why usually I only put "thank you for sharing" or "congratulations"

But I noticed that some success stories doesn't have enough comments, If I share a succes using LOA and doesn't have any answer, then the next time maybe I'm not going to share my success because no one is going to read it, and then, we have only posts asking for advices or problems when we have a lot of experiences that could help us with our questions and the forum became a negative place because the good users that wants to help get tired of write the same again and again and again.

I remember a post asking for success stories, well, we have a lot here, we only need to read and say thank you to the people for sharing their experiences.Β 

And about the posts asking for help, somethimes I want to help but again, I don't know how to express myself xD and also I have doubts too, but again, we have a lot of experiences here and somethimes we have a question that have been answered before and we only need to search.

Sorry if my english is bad :sΒ 

Last edited by Kavik (8/25/2017 12:48 pm)

8/25/2017 12:50 pm  #20

A lot of y'all seem really nasty at this point to assume things . It's really not an loa forum if people aren't supported

Look st your last few responses and how judging and assuming they are

I wasn't even insulting anyone. But I will say this is where it can feel like people gang up . Certain ones anyway. I would like that addressed for sure.
Not just for me but anyway done with this gonna go about my day and relax .

Hope everyone can do the same!

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/25/2017 1:14 pm)

Board footera