Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2017 4:47 pm  #1

Tricks techniques and exercises and the heart of the Law of Attraction

There is so much discussion, debate, defensiveness and anxiety on a selection of different boards about these. As always these things raise more questions than answers. I don't have a lot of answers, but a few questions and observations.  My main one is: Do they work?

If the answer is no, then why is everyone getting upset about mind control, witchcraft and spooky stuff - other than that people are totally wasting their time and becoming obsessed by doing it.

I confess I don't see any problem with using remote influence in a loving and unselfish way. I do have issues with casting spells to get rid of a third party, or trying mind control with someone who is essentially not good for you or where the interaction has tipped over into stalking or where you are saying "You WILL dump Sally". I have used it to put positive thoughts about myself in someone's mind, to tell them how I feel about them, to tell them positive stuff about them that I admire. Is that trickery to get them to like me? I don't think so, as long as what I am saying to them is genuinely how I feel, and it is. 

I've noticed comments somewhere about what happens if you get a new relationship with that person? Will you have to RS them to make them do what you want ad infinitum? I'd hope not. I'd expect that by that stage (if I were in that position) I'd be a healthy enough individual to be able to sustain a relationship with a functioning adult without resorting to that. This is, I guess, why it is important to be a really good version of yourself. 

All those who are trying to get exes back though, I think, do need to consider - why have they gone in the first place? Were they really worth it? Were there issues about them that I overlooked because I thought love was blind or I could change them - did I accept less than the best? What was my contribution to breaking up (without saying everything is you pushed out - taking responsibility without taking all the blame)

I really wish there was more emphasis on the law of attraction for positive living in general, so that you attract all that you are, rather than just using tricks to get back an ex. I've tried it myself and it made me ill because I didn't apply it properly. I've made a very long post earlier today related to it, and this did me no good at all. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I am guessing that I was obsessed with the guy in question. 

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7056

My issue is that I still have fear related to starting a new relationship. I've had three long term relationships that didn't work out because I chose badly, and those I have attempted to start things with have been flaky, so that makes me fear - though I guess I just have to accept that, as it is getting less. I have plenty in my life and plenty of friends of both genders who I know like me for who I am, so there has to be something to bring to the table. So I don't know why I feel like this on occasion. I know I am deserving, worthy and so on, but there is always this primeval grain of fear. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/09/2017 5:10 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/10/2017 2:55 am  #2

Re: Tricks techniques and exercises and the heart of the Law of Attraction

You only have two emotions that you can choose to fuel your thoughts about everything in your life: love or fear. The reason you are not in amazing health right now is you choose fear over love. It’s as simple as that.Fear is not simply being afraid of poor health or the idea of it. Fear consists of negative feelings such as worry, anxiety, doubt, frustrations, anger, etc., about your own health. These feelings stem from negative thoughts as feelings always come after thoughts.It’s impossible for you to have negative feelings when you’ve been thinking positive thoughts. So, to change your feelings, you need to discipline your mind so you can only focus on mental images of a healthy body, mind, and spirit.When you allow yourself to experience love by creating the idea of perfect health in your mind, you will be in harmony with your desire of being healthy. As you continue to focus on love and good feelings, you will be amazed by the improvements in the overall state of your heath day after day.Love is not just one emotion; it is several positive emotions such as gratitude, hope, peace, excitement, positive expectations, trust, and faith. These feelings come from positive thoughts and perception about your health.Feeling love is the result of thinking love. To stay in the vibrational frequency of feeling love, always think of love, especially when thinking about your health.If you simply allow love to your life right now and rest in knowing that you are in perfect condition even thought your present reality shows otherwise, you will begin to feel better and better. If you continue with this state, you will eventually achieve perfect health.Whatever you believe, you will receive without fail. If you truly believe that you are healthy and have been healthy for a long time already, you will definitely receive what you it is that you truly believe in.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/10/2017 10:51 am  #3

Do they work? I believe they can but that doesn't mean always. I cringe when I see people say oh RS/RI
or whatever ALWAYS works. It doesn't in my opinion. I've had someone try it on me and only ever thought of them with revulsion.

Agnes Vivarelli who obviously believes in LOA and meditations says she's never felt love that was projected to her.

If you look at Russel Targs work - a physicist who worked on a government funded lengthy project into remote viewing (so trying to see something remotely rather than influence something/someone remotely but the same principle applies), they had some amazing success which seemed to 'prove' it is indeed possible to do things remotely but they also made some epic mistakes which ultimately led to the project being shut down after years.

He says the most 'gifted' remote viewer they had had a success rate at times of 7/10 which is absolutely astonishing in 'proving' it's possible that we can all tap into a subconcious or an unconcious collective but it's still a failure of a third. And that was THE most 'gifted' person they had who was experienced and doing this for years, not some dude who saw a YouTube vid or reas an RS book and tried stuff out.

If you look at RS on Youtube you'll see some of the guys who've posted vids and I guarantee 100% they could 'work on' me forever and I would never feel sexual or loving thoughts!

What I do believe works in getting into a good vibe and being able to attract things to you but RS/RI in any way, possible but in no way guaranteed.

8/10/2017 10:54 am  #4

And I object about people attempting to force their way into someones subconscious because whether it works or not, I think the intent is wrong. And not healthy for either party.

8/10/2017 11:35 am  #5

Lifesagas wrote:

Do they work? I believe they can but that doesn't mean always. I cringe when I see people say oh RS/RI
or whatever ALWAYS works. It doesn't in my opinion. I've had someone try it on me and only ever thought of them with revulsion.

Agnes Vivarelli who obviously believes in LOA and meditations says she's never felt love that was projected to her.

If you look at Russel Targs work - a physicist who worked on a government funded lengthy project into remote viewing (so trying to see something remotely rather than influence something/someone remotely but the same principle applies), they had some amazing success which seemed to 'prove' it is indeed possible to do things remotely but they also made some epic mistakes which ultimately led to the project being shut down after years.

He says the most 'gifted' remote viewer they had had a success rate at times of 7/10 which is absolutely astonishing in 'proving' it's possible that we can all tap into a subconcious or an unconcious collective but it's still a failure of a third. And that was THE most 'gifted' person they had who was experienced and doing this for years, not some dude who saw a YouTube vid or reas an RS book and tried stuff out.

If you look at RS on Youtube you'll see some of the guys who've posted vids and I guarantee 100% they could 'work on' me forever and I would never feel sexual or loving thoughts!

What I do believe works in getting into a good vibe and being able to attract things to you but RS/RI in any way, possible but in no way guaranteed.

The last part is so right.  We've talked about this so much.  Nothing beats anything than being in a great vibe and confident

I know people, who don't even know about loa let alone RS. and can literally get anyone they want/anyone back.   Because they're always living a happy vibe most of the time and very confident

I know people who know loa, don't use RS. And get what they want

I think visualizing is good.  Whether about a car.  A vacation a person etc

But it's like the random daydreaming visualizing.  Not Forced visualizing

8/10/2017 1:11 pm  #6

Oh visualising is amazing and really effective! Like you say, like positive day-dreaming. Not trying to force anything or 'make' anyone think/do anything.

8/11/2017 9:51 am  #7

I daydream about Chris Hemsworth.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/11/2017 10:08 am  #8

I've had a couple of those PF ☺

Board footera