Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2017 6:38 am  #1

Rockstar affirmations

One of my favorite YouTube channels. They have affirmations for everything! Even deep sleep programming. I listened to one last night and woke up with a better state of mind than when I went to bed😁

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 7:30 am  #2

Re: Rockstar affirmations

Havefaith91 wrote:

One of my favorite YouTube channels. They have affirmations for everything! Even deep sleep programming. I listened to one last night and woke up with a better state of mind than when I went to bed😁

I've been wondering if I should try listening to affirmations while sleeping...But I can't wear my headphones while sleeping on my side. How do you do it?

8/07/2017 8:20 am  #3

I turn the volume up on my phone and lay it next to my pillow so I can still hear it. Almost has speaker next to my head. I can't do headphones while sleeping either. Tossing and turning makes them fall out.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/07/2017 1:41 pm  #4

They also have headbands with Bluetooth.

8/07/2017 4:33 pm  #5

I have one for when I drive. I have tried it but can't seem to sleep with anything on my head or in my ears. It always gets misplaced tossing and turning lol. Or ends up being uncomfortable. I wonder if those wireless earbuds would be better. Wouldn't get tangled in the cord

Board footera