Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2017 7:39 am  #1

Why is it not working for me?

I'm on the brink of giving up. It's been a year since I last spoke to my ex. I've tried RS and have heard nothing.
I've scripted and got nothing.
I've been visualising and got nothing.
I've tried attracting other guys, they've all stopped talking to me. I do RS and get ignored. I seem to only get the opposite to what I'm asking for.
I was talking to another guy online and it was going well until a week ago. Conversations became smaller and lesser and now he's ignoring me completely.
I've done self love meditations and sometimes I feel good but sometimes I feel ****.
I've done rubbing out techniques and had no results. Same with the whispering techniques.
I stopped all techniques for a while to work on myself but still have manifested nothing.
My ex has been loads of my dreams but I've been in NC for over a year now.
I tried manifesting small things like texts and calls from various people, heard nothing.
Why do some people have so much success and I've had no success with what I truly want and desire.
Please please help,

8/01/2017 9:17 am  #2

Re: Why is it not working for me?

Can someone help me please

8/01/2017 10:11 am  #3

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

I'm on the brink of giving up. It's been a year since I last spoke to my ex. I've tried RS and have heard nothing.
I've scripted and got nothing.
I've been visualising and got nothing.
I've tried attracting other guys, they've all stopped talking to me. I do RS and get ignored. I seem to only get the opposite to what I'm asking for.
I was talking to another guy online and it was going well until a week ago. Conversations became smaller and lesser and now he's ignoring me completely.
I've done self love meditations and sometimes I feel good but sometimes I feel ****.
I've done rubbing out techniques and had no results. Same with the whispering techniques.
I stopped all techniques for a while to work on myself but still have manifested nothing.
My ex has been loads of my dreams but I've been in NC for over a year now.
I tried manifesting small things like texts and calls from various people, heard nothing.
Why do some people have so much success and I've had no success with what I truly want and desire.
Please please help,

How could you say you have no success when you managed to attract other guys, including the guy you talked to online and was going well? If it was going well, what happened?

I haven't manifested a text successfully either but i believe he will come back. I play a game with my friend where we give random object to manifest each day and i count that as a success.

Each time i hear his name or see his name somewhere, i consider that a success; a sign from the universe that hey, it's working. Keep going.

If it has been over a year, maybe you want to send him a random message? But you must be ok with whatever outcome it is. I want to send him a message, but i'm not ready to accept the outcome yet so i haven't.

Idk how long it's going to take me to be able to let go completely, but i know i will see him again, and I know he will come back. I dont know why I believe that, but i do. He's in europe and i'm in asia btw.

These past few weeks i've cried more than I have, and I wish to stop too.

If you wanna give up, if you feel you have tried enough, then do it. But my personal believe is- if you're still asking if you should give up, the answer is no. Cos if you want to, you wouldn't be asking anymore.

(My replies aint of much help sorry i'm a newbie too...)

8/01/2017 10:42 am  #4

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

If you've been working on yourself why do you feel bad when you do self love meditations?

This might be the main problem! Do you trust the Universe enough? How much work have you really put in yourself? When you did all those techniques did you feel a tremendous amount of joy and even euphoria as if everything had manifested already?

Have you been doing things that could potentially harm the work you've done? Such as stalking your ex for example.

8/01/2017 10:58 am  #5

I think you are too hard on yourself because things haven't worked out with some bloke who ghosted you a couple of months back. Seriously they aren't worth it especially if you have never met them in reality. They could even be telling you a pack of lies about who they are. It's them!

I saw a good video about ghosting which I shared the other day.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/02/2017 5:11 am  #6

When you consciously visualize, that’s when you literally create something out of nothing. Sometimes, after the visualization, you have the tendency to have unconscious thoughts. And these unconscious thoughts tend to wander and might entertain thoughts that are contrary to your visualization, like “How come he’s not contacting me yet?”, “I’m still blocked on social media!”, “But she’s with another guy now!”,’”Why isn’t this working?” These thoughts get compounded and become your predominant thoughts, which are unfortunately negative thoughts and not helping you get what you want.The more you think about your ex outside of conscious visualization, the higher the probability of entertaining contradictory thoughts. That’s the only reason you should not think about your ex when not visualizing.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

8/02/2017 11:28 am  #7

Sometimes we get too mental about the LOA and manifesting. When this happens we actually forget to have fun and enjoy life. The reason you are not getting the results you want is because you are not happy. People pick up on that and people want to be around someone who is happy and inspiring. It is okay though, you can change this. You can put the time, energy and effort into making yourself happy. It starts my taking control of your own mind. YOU are the most important person in your life, no one else is. If you think someone else is more important than you, then you will never feel happy.

You are born into yourself. What is sexy is embodiment and self love. Only when you feel good inside of you, can you truly love another. So take the time to find out what makes you happy. When you start feeling joy, lightness, and satisfaction in life your manifestations will come naturally and you won’t be so bothered with the timeline. I hope this helps. You CAN do this. You are important and worthy of love and happiness. 

XoXo, 
Julie

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

8/03/2017 1:14 am  #8

I just don't understand why when other people do spells/techniques/challenges, they get what they want. I've had 1% luck that's manifesting the tiniest things ever like weight loss, money but when it comes to relationships, nothing. Guys I talk to just stop and start ignoring me. WHY?
Have I got some kind of curse of me ??
How is it some people get what they want doing techniques and focusing on their desires and others got their desire after they didn't want it anymore!
No results whatsoever with scripting and yet I really enjoy it. Why?
Sorry to be negative but I just don't get it. I can't tell you the amount if loa books I've read. I really enjoy learning about it and practicing techniques but I just don't get the results. Infact I get the opposite!!

8/03/2017 1:40 am  #9

I don't know you and I don't know what you talk about with these guys you mention. If you step away from LOA, techniques etc for a while and look at the basics, ie the conversations you're having; does it go too fast too soon? Do they have access to instagram or Facebook if you're on these platforms? Do you overshare and they see those posts? Do you see theirs and do you really know them?

8/13/2017 5:11 am  #10

Jen what is the latest? What did you think about what I asked? I think some answers could also help other posters.

Board footera