Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2017 5:20 am  #21

Re: Stop worrying and be happy

happyinlove wrote:

I just saw a photo a mutual friend tagged him and her in so they are all out together .i have been doing the rubbing out technique for a bit now like almost a month..am I doing something wrong? I felt so good for awhil I felt over 51% how do you explain this? And how can I make sure it works

You should stay off social media! This will lower your vibration and won't do you any favours. I think you should try and stay over 51% all the time, even if sometimes you feel down, pick yourself back up and practice gratitude.

8/08/2017 9:46 am  #22

jensherratt wrote:

Whatever your current reality

**** IT

Remember.........

A) there is NO SUCH THING as an impossible situation.
B) You are The ONLY one with your desire
C) The universe wants you to have your desires
D) your specific person or ex wants you too
Desire is a two way street and although some of you might find this difficult believe, trust me its true. The reason they havent contacted you is because the time isn't right yet BUT it soon will be. Just don't worry about when.
E) Anything can happen!

Basically nothing is impossible. The universe knows your desires and like I said it wants you to have them too. You also wouldn't have the desire if it couldn't happen.

Your rs sessions work every single time just don't get upset when they're not contacting you right away. They will eventually give into resistance!! The longer they resist and the more rs you do the more difficult they will find it to resist. Youre on their mind.

Yes, they might do things in the meantime that may seem like its not working such as posting pictures of them and their gf/bf on social media but its just an ACT. Its an illusion, its fake.
Don't let something like that change your belief.

How can you think rs doesn't work?
There are far too many success stories for it not to work. If it didn't work people wouldn't post these stories.
Never give up on something or someone you truly desires.
You have these desires for reason and if you can't stop thinking about your desires its because the universe is reminding you that it has your back and that you will get your desires.
If you can't stop thinking of your specific person / ex its because they're thinking about you just as much.

Trust me!

I'm sorry I haven't been on to help for a while, I've been a busy bee with work and I do try and answer all DMs I get ❀

I hope this helps those feeling low.
You WILL get your desires.
If you think they're taking so long to manifest, don't worry. Good things come to those who wait and the best things take time! You want it to be perfect right?

Thanks for this lovely post. This is exactly what I wanted to hearπŸ™‚. Loads of best wishes to you.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

8/08/2017 9:49 am  #23

jensherratt wrote:

Whatever your current reality

**** IT

Remember.........

A) there is NO SUCH THING as an impossible situation.
B) You are The ONLY one with your desire
C) The universe wants you to have your desires
D) your specific person or ex wants you too
Desire is a two way street and although some of you might find this difficult believe, trust me its true. The reason they havent contacted you is because the time isn't right yet BUT it soon will be. Just don't worry about when.
E) Anything can happen!

Basically nothing is impossible. The universe knows your desires and like I said it wants you to have them too. You also wouldn't have the desire if it couldn't happen.

Your rs sessions work every single time just don't get upset when they're not contacting you right away. They will eventually give into resistance!! The longer they resist and the more rs you do the more difficult they will find it to resist. Youre on their mind.

Yes, they might do things in the meantime that may seem like its not working such as posting pictures of them and their gf/bf on social media but its just an ACT. Its an illusion, its fake.
Don't let something like that change your belief.

How can you think rs doesn't work?
There are far too many success stories for it not to work. If it didn't work people wouldn't post these stories.
Never give up on something or someone you truly desires.
You have these desires for reason and if you can't stop thinking about your desires its because the universe is reminding you that it has your back and that you will get your desires.
If you can't stop thinking of your specific person / ex its because they're thinking about you just as much.

Trust me!

I'm sorry I haven't been on to help for a while, I've been a busy bee with work and I do try and answer all DMs I get ❀

I hope this helps those feeling low.
You WILL get your desires.
If you think they're taking so long to manifest, don't worry. Good things come to those who wait and the best things take time! You want it to be perfect right?

Thanks for this lovely post. This is exactly what I wanted to hearπŸ™‚. Loads of best wishes to you.

8/10/2017 12:02 am  #24

I'm unable to do RS and I'm getting very disappointed. One day everything seems to be working fine and the next day I'm full of doubts again. I just don't know what and how to do things...LoA, I mean.

8/23/2017 3:49 pm  #25

Gratitude21 wrote:

I'm unable to do RS and I'm getting very disappointed. One day everything seems to be working fine and the next day I'm full of doubts again. I just don't know what and how to do things...LoA, I mean.

It sounds like you are placing everything on rs and want it to work right away. THis causes low vibrations of sorts  I would imagine and with low vibrations this will take longer to work. So it and let go.

8/23/2017 11:07 pm  #26

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

It sounds like you are placing everything on rs and want it to work right away. THis causes low vibrations of sorts  I would imagine and with low vibrations this will take longer to work. So it and let go.

Thank you for the response. I'm in a much better space right now. Focusing on loving myself and believing that this process is working. I know soon I'll be with the person I love.

Board footera