Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2017 12:10 pm  #1

How to ignore current, unserving reality?

Hi
I've been getting way closer with my man until June, when we ended up hugging at the party and being really really close. Then we had little contact, I didn't know how's his life going, but stayed in high spirits and have been even calling him my boyfriend.
BUT we met yesterday and he said so many girls are attracted to him that he cannot decide on one, later he said there is one particular he likes. He was quite cold during the meeting, while there were fireworks in June, now it couldn't even be a spark. I will also mention he's my ex, but very close friend as well, and he is always telling me about all these girl, what makes my heart break and feel deep anxiety.

I know that I can have him, I'm into LoA for too long to give up on him. But the question is how can I ignore painful reality? I meditate, try to be grateful, affirm A LOT, breathe deeply and try to enjoy my holidays because now I'm abroad. Any other advice would be helpful, for I completely forgot about other techniques

8/08/2017 5:12 pm  #2

Re: How to ignore current, unserving reality?

I would take a step back from the friendship. Guys sometimes do this to make their exes jealous but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I had to initiate no contact with my love even though we had decided to be friends and he wanted to hang out with me and kept asking to do lunch and stuff because at the time he was saying no and I felt too eager. I knew in order to be able to ignore my current reality and keep my vibration high was to take some time to myself, love myself, and keep imagining the reality I wanted. Sometimes being faced with things like that you see what you want but end up focusing even more on the lack of not having it by being around each other and hearing things like that, and not being able to get the attention and affection that you truly desire.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

8/09/2017 2:03 am  #3

Thank you, that's what I'm actually doing right now. No contact, enjoying my holidays, practising self love
Are you now with him though?

8/10/2017 1:37 am  #4

Hi Julie,

I would do exactly that but I'd also stop the affirmations for now. The Universe doesn't hear our words, it hears our vibration. This means that if you are feeling a little hurt by him and what he is telling you then each time you do an affirmation you bring more of the hurtful vibration to you. My advice would be to stop the visualising and the affirmations all together and instead, get into the habit of finding your alignment through each thought, word, and action because that way you get into the receptive mode to bring him in.Β 

When you are in alignment it is extremely easy to ignore current reality and besides, theΒ current reality is old news! It's just a manifestation of past thoughts, words, and actions, and therefore what's done is done. Appreciate what has manifested and focus your desires on your new creations.

Much love,Β 
Laura

The Happiness Coach
beagoodsoul.com

Last edited by TheHappinessCoach (8/10/2017 1:38 am)

Board footera