Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2017 11:20 pm  #11

Re: need a little help with getting my ex back whos with a rebound

it wasnt a thought though, it was something i saw to do with my ex and the rebound. i laughed it off as it looked fake but why after all these positive signs does it throw me a curve ball like that its weird

6/18/2017 11:33 am  #12

'Signs' are just cognitive bias. You see what you want to see and it confirms what you want to think; positive or negative.

I'm a weird LOA person who ignores 'signs' and waits for concrete evidence. Which comes if you really believe that what you want is for you.

The rest is just noise.

6/28/2017 1:06 am  #13

even things that are directly related to manifesting an ex back? or would these be more synchronicity 

6/28/2017 1:13 am  #14

Denimchicken wrote:

'Signs' are just cognitive bias. You see what you want to see and it confirms what you want to think; positive or negative.

I'm a weird LOA person who ignores 'signs' and waits for concrete evidence. Which comes if you really believe that what you want is for you.

The rest is just noise.

Off topic a second but you're username has made me smile. It's Always Sunny. <3 

I used to be obsessed with signs, I saw them and then I'd need to seek more to validate what I wanted. Of course, that only hindered the process. So as DenimChicken has said I started ignoring them too. 

The Law of Attraction is always working, so your desire will always be yours, regardless of how you perceive signs. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/28/2017 5:34 am  #15

i dont seek signs out, just when iv got them i feel it coming and then enjoy the rest of my day in that feeling

7/17/2017 7:01 pm  #16

What a disgusting picture, why do you wanna stay in the middle of such crappie relationship. I'm sorry but Love yourself and let them have their kind of life. One day he's gonna see...why leave you for a cheating person who was with his cousin, it's impossible for them to keep the facade, all his family is gonna resent them so they won't be longer or maybe as long as that woman keeps her degradation and low value and as long as that man realize he needs better. I swear to you that is gonna happen. So you live your life to the fullest, go on dates, get over him, be beautiful and love will find you.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

8/02/2017 12:40 am  #17

from further information gathered, i found out rebound woman is a narcissist. that is how shes managed to hook my man as shes manipulated him. fyi telling someone to get over someone doesnt work. 

8/02/2017 1:43 am  #18

speel1989 wrote:

so over the last week i was getting very positive signs of my manifestation, then tonight got thrown a huge curve ball. is this the universe testing me or how do i handle it?

I doubt the universe tests us but how we handle our curveballs can be a learning process and a means to raise our vibration and attract better things. Depends what your curveball is as to how to handle it, it's hard to give advice with no information to go on.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/02/2017 1:46 am  #19

speel1989 wrote:

from further information gathered, i found out rebound woman is a narcissist. that is how shes managed to hook my man as shes manipulated him. fyi telling someone to get over someone doesnt work. 

I worked with a woman like that. She wrecked someone's marriage; admittedly the guy was at fault too, and she reeled him in. It ultimately ended when he realised she was wrecking his life!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/02/2017 4:19 am  #20

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

speel1989 wrote:

so over the last week i was getting very positive signs of my manifestation, then tonight got thrown a huge curve ball. is this the universe testing me or how do i handle it?

I doubt the universe tests us but how we handle our curveballs can be a learning process and a means to raise our vibration and attract better things. Depends what your curveball is as to how to handle it, it's hard to give advice with no information to go on.

the curve ball was the first picture i had seen of the man i love with ow but once i calmed down  saw the picture looks so awkward and staged (ow took it) iv taken happier pictures with friends of mine ad i know my man had taken happier, more natural pictures of us together

Board footera