Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2017 3:25 pm  #1

Don't know what would happen in future

I still love my ex boyfriend too much. 5years ago he broke up with me. Actually we had lots of mismatch of mentality, communication problem etc. He didn't continue this love relation any more. I tried to adjust with him but he didn't listen to me. He changed himself totally. Now he does not love me. And we aren't close friend. Till now i'm in contact with him as a normal person, but we are not friends.

I have been suffering too much with full of pain, frustration, etc. Now still love him, don't know what would happen in my future. Can't study properly, my career, health  etc. are affected. I'm distracted totally from my life path. Right now just want him back in my life with full of harmony. Really wanna be peaceful. Everyday i text him to communicate, but he doesn't want that, he just want to leave me totally, today he blocked me. I almost see him on my dream, unconsciously i see his name at the time of reading book, hear his name at the time of listening music. It means when i'm busy at something suddenly get this kinds of reminder. But in reality anything good is happening. I don't know what would happen in future

7/13/2017 3:51 pm  #2

Re: Don't know what would happen in future

This doesn't belong in forum guidelines!

7/14/2017 6:09 am  #3

Bellecat wrote:

Can the mods put this in the right place?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/16/2017 8:57 pm  #4

That's really sad but it's something you can change. It's been five years but isn't to late to try to save this.
First stop feeling miserable without him, if you keep feeling this way u r never gonna get him back. why? because that is easy to see that's what people around you see too, sadness and neediness. You don't need him, you want him.
Now, MOVE ON. I know what a lot of people say to you, to visualize u happy with him, kissing and in a relationship again BUT you are right now in a very low state, you are gonna visualize out of a bad place and you are gonna keep him away. Instead please imagine first that you are with a person that loves you very much, that it's right for you, and that you love him very much AND let me tell you, that doesn't mean you are gonna attract a diferent person than your ex,actually you are attracting him even better. Because it's a paper in blank.
Now love yourself, go to the gym, eat healthy, lose weight if needed. Start to taking care of you. When you can say you are a worthy woman and that anyone will be very lucky to have you as a girlfriend, you are gonna see change.
Since today apply no contact to him. If he text you or call you tell him no to do it unless he has something important to discuss and wish him well. You can't keep a friendship with him either becaused that's no what you want. Don't hange around accepting crumbs.no more. Live your life and have dates, a tinder profile and go out with friends. But don't communicate with him or think about him.
If you need more advice just message me that I would love to help
Remember you are BEAUTIFUL and anyone would be so dan lucky to have someone like you.:Do smile

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

7/16/2017 9:00 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

Can the mods put this in the right place?

I don't even think the mods come on here anymore lol

7/16/2017 9:02 pm  #6

Jenny wrote:

That's really sad but it's something you can change. It's been five years but isn't to late to try to save this.
First stop feeling miserable without him, if you keep feeling this way u r never gonna get him back. why? because that is easy to see that's what people around you see too, sadness and neediness. You don't need him, you want him.
Now, MOVE ON. I know what a lot of people say to you, to visualize u happy with him, kissing and in a relationship again BUT you are right now in a very low state, you are gonna visualize out of a bad place and you are gonna keep him away. Instead please imagine first that you are with a person that loves you very much, that it's right for you, and that you love him very much AND let me tell you, that doesn't mean you are gonna attract a diferent person than your ex,actually you are attracting him even better. Because it's a paper in blank.
Now love yourself, go to the gym, eat healthy, lose weight if needed. Start to taking care of you. When you can say you are a worthy woman and that anyone will be very lucky to have you as a girlfriend, you are gonna see change.
Since today apply no contact to him. If he text you or call you tell him no to do it unless he has something important to discuss and wish him well. You can't keep a friendship with him either becaused that's no what you want. Don't hange around accepting crumbs.no more. Live your life and have dates, a tinder profile and go out with friends. But don't communicate with him or think about him.
If you need more advice just message me that I would love to help
Remember you are BEAUTIFUL and anyone would be so dan lucky to have someone like you.:Do smile

I agree with all of this.    They aren't in a great mental state to try to attract back

They first need to find a new love for themselves and after that is accomplished, then they can try to attract back

I don't have many regrets, but the one thing I wish I could do different.  Was wait to attract my ex back after I worked on myself

Board footera