Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2017 12:12 pm  #1

WHOM YOU ADORE, ADORES YOU BACK.

Whom you adore, adores you back.
"You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations.
In other words, you don't feel any way about anyone without them helping you to feel that way.
Its really co-creation.

We will even go further and bolder and louder and blunter.
If there is someone you don't like, they don't like you either.
We have never seen it any other way.
We have never one time, ever known someone to adore someone that the one they were adoring, didn't adore them back.
Now, some are saying ....... Oh wait, there was that man I once loved with all my heart and he didn't love me back.
And we say, you were offering him insecurity.
You were offering him worry.
It wasn't that pure vibration of love.
When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on, when you are connected to your source, and holding someone as your object of attention and you are genuinely offering that feeling of love and appreciation, they can't offer you anything else."

-Abraham Hicks!

This confuses people because they don't understand the difference between desire and obsession.

I have said this before, countless times, and I will say it again.
Desire is a two way street. ALWAYS!

So, what's the difference?

DESIRE:
When you have the desire, you feel good about it. You're confident in yourself. You trust that it will be delivered to you by the universe at the correct timing. You don't worry about where it is because you know it already exists. You don't worry about it because you the "how" is the job of the universe. Whenever you think about your desire, you're happy, positive, confident, and excited. Signs and synchronicitys appear all over the place.

OBSESSION:
When you don't fully believe that it is possible to have whatever it is you're asking for. You have doubt and you focus on the lack. You look for signs and get frustrated when they don't appear. You have low self esteem and lack of trust in the universe. You have no confidence. You think you can't have it. You're constantly wondering where it is and when will it happen. You're focusing too much on your current reality. You focus on obstacles. You start questioning whether or not you should give up.

Its really that simple.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/14/2017 1:57 pm  #2

Re: WHOM YOU ADORE, ADORES YOU BACK.

Its hard ignoring current reality sometimes.   But I've realized it's very important   Ignoring it helps us with manifesting and keeping our vibes good

7/14/2017 2:45 pm  #3

I feel this is one of the most important posts on this forum. People have a hard time figuring that out. There's a thin line between desire and desperation. I have seen people get their person back in a few months whereas there are people who don't get their POI back even after years of doing all these techniques.
It's only about getting the difference.
This was a much needed post, Jen. Thanks. πŸ™‚

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/14/2017 3:36 pm  #4

I agree.  I think a lot of people don't realize the difference beteeen desire and obsession.    With obsession, you tend to worry too much, be depressed, etc

With desire, you just know everything is gonna work out

For example.  With my situation.    A couple weeks ago.  I felt worried,doubtful,etc

But the last week or so, I've been calm, cool, collective,, confident and just knowing things will work

7/14/2017 3:44 pm  #5

Dan2015 wrote:

I agree.  I think a lot of people don't realize the difference beteeen desire and obsession.    With obsession, you tend to worry too much, be depressed, etc

With desire, you just know everything is gonna work out

For example.  With my situation.    A couple weeks ago.  I felt worried,doubtful,etc

But the last week or so, I've been calm, cool, collective,, confident and just knowing things will work

I think what's more important is knowing that even if things don't go the way we want, it's going to be fine.
Most of us here get stuck up on the "How" of it rather than the "Now"
"We will believe it when we see it"
^this thought process is the root of all problems.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/14/2017 3:49 pm  #6

Yup.  It took me awhile.   But you really have to ignore current reality

7/14/2017 3:52 pm  #7

Dan2015 wrote:

Or accept it. There's only so much one can do.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/14/2017 3:53 pm  #8

HappyManifesting wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

Or accept it. There's only so much one can do.

Yeah. Accepting it and knowing that you can change it, is good as well

7/14/2017 3:56 pm  #9

From where I see it, it's all about letting go of the resistance. As you accept the reality, you stop trying to control the situation. Hence, releasing the resistance.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/14/2017 5:17 pm  #10

jensherratt wrote:

Whom you adore, adores you back.
"You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations.
In other words, you don't feel any way about anyone without them helping you to feel that way.
Its really co-creation.

We will even go further and bolder and louder and blunter.
If there is someone you don't like, they don't like you either.
We have never seen it any other way.
We have never one time, ever known someone to adore someone that the one they were adoring, didn't adore them back.
Now, some are saying ....... Oh wait, there was that man I once loved with all my heart and he didn't love me back.
And we say, you were offering him insecurity.
You were offering him worry.
It wasn't that pure vibration of love.
When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on, when you are connected to your source, and holding someone as your object of attention and you are genuinely offering that feeling of love and appreciation, they can't offer you anything else."

-Abraham Hicks!

This confuses people because they don't understand the difference between desire and obsession.

I have said this before, countless times, and I will say it again.
Desire is a two way street. ALWAYS!

So, what's the difference?

DESIRE:
When you have the desire, you feel good about it. You're confident in yourself. You trust that it will be delivered to you by the universe at the correct timing. You don't worry about where it is because you know it already exists. You don't worry about it because you the "how" is the job of the universe. Whenever you think about your desire, you're happy, positive, confident, and excited. Signs and synchronicitys appear all over the place.

OBSESSION:
When you don't fully believe that it is possible to have whatever it is you're asking for. You have doubt and you focus on the lack. You look for signs and get frustrated when they don't appear. You have low self esteem and lack of trust in the universe. You have no confidence. You think you can't have it. You're constantly wondering where it is and when will it happen. You're focusing too much on your current reality. You focus on obstacles. You start questioning whether or not you should give up.

Its really that simple.

So wait... if you're obsessed with someone, shouldn't they be obsessed with you too, then, if this follows suit?

Board footera