Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2017 6:29 am  #1

Pls help: does contact with your ex affects manifesting and LOA?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to LOA and I've finished nc after like 3 months Β I reached out in April and my ex and I are in contact on and off. Is it bad that I still Β initiate contact with him and he responds, but not as frequently and not always the way I want? Sometimes, I get worried about that, but I don't get clingy or obsessive, should I still stay in contact or will this affect my manifesting in getting him back?

Thanks,
Meredith

7/10/2017 12:11 pm  #2

Re: Pls help: does contact with your ex affects manifesting and LOA?

As long as you're not disappointed with the way he responses, I think it's actually good that you talk... I'm not an expert, but the most important thing is that you can't let him influence the way you feel, your vibrations shouldn't drop because of him. I would say, that you shouldn't initiate the contact, but if he reaches out just be nice and happy and positive It's a good sign when he reaches out, if you're the one who does it, it may be a way of forcing things to happen. You can contact your specific person as long as it is not because "you need to". And you shouldn't try to control the "how it's going to happen" part. Β Also if you stop reaching out he may start to think about you more often ;) So stay happy & positive and you'll see when he reaches out to you At least that's what I think

I'll see it when I believe it

7/11/2017 5:20 am  #3

Re: Pls help: does contact with your ex affects manifesting and LOA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S57__vSyzAo&t=28s
Here's Agnes talking about it ;)

Last edited by alicewrites (7/11/2017 5:20 am)

I'll see it when I believe it

Board footera