Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2017 7:45 am  #201

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Avaelle wrote:

Love this life wrote:

Hi,

I am practising PW for last 3 Days. No movement yet.Still resistance. What can this be? Is this typical with PW too. I thought it's typical with RS though

It is the same thing. It just causes them to either want you romantically or more non physically

Β 
Hi Thanks. What is non physical way but still wanting. Could u explain this a bit more.All this while,
i have been thinking that he does not want me and hence this resistance on linked in, emails and On/off on WA and in our romance. he is again off for last 6 days as he feels he is
cheating on his new girl. I am waiting for a communication from him. Really waiting. I sent him a congratulatory note but he did not respond today. What does this all mean.
I am new in LOA, PW,RS. So still trying to understand this whole stuff.

Need some major breakthrough!!!

1/12/2017 8:01 am  #202

Love this life wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Love this life wrote:

Hi,

I am practising PW for last 3 Days. No movement yet.Still resistance. What can this be? Is this typical with PW too. I thought it's typical with RS though

It is the same thing. It just causes them to either want you romantically or more non physically

Β 
Hi Thanks. What is non physical way but still wanting. Could u explain this a bit more.All this while,
i have been thinking that he does not want me and hence this resistance on linked in, emails and On/off on WA and in our romance. he is again off for last 6 days as he feels he is
cheating on his new girl. I am waiting for a communication from him. Really waiting. I sent him a congratulatory note but he did not respond today. What does this all mean.

Friends..Miracle.. Just writing above note.. i see his one nice  thank you reply in my mail box..Gratitude to all of u who said keep the faith. Whatever is happening is happening for good.
Thank you. It cements my faith in LOA,RS and PW now. Should i reply him again or keep working on these techniques and see a romance from him.

Any suggestions?
Β 

1/12/2017 8:22 am  #203

Love this life wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Love this life wrote:

Hi,

Β 

By physical I mean mostly sexual way.
Β 

The Universe is your playground.

1/12/2017 8:08 pm  #204

I used PW/BWD on my beloved when we were together and it did wonders when I really committed to doing it right, with the proper amount of emotion and vividness in the visualizations.

I'm now using it on him again to assist in our reconciliation.Β 

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/15/2017 1:38 pm  #205

Cherished wrote:

CarpeDiem, I've had astonishing results, it works exactly as Lanie says.

So nowdays my guy repeats things back to me that I visualised a few days prior. Including and CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO "I desperately need u right now, I love you so much I'm almost going crazy!"

Oops, my bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I would like to know if you can help me with some questions about visualisation.
Β 

7/02/2017 3:54 pm  #206

Hey, I'm new to the forum... Is Lanie's technique only for sexual "experiences" with your specific person? Or is it also a method for getting your man back? I'm not interested in becoming friends with benefits, or him only willing to have sex with me... I want to attract a better relationship with him in general, will it work?Β 

I'll see it when I believe it

7/02/2017 9:17 pm  #207

which lanie stevens book do you recommend?

7/03/2017 7:54 am  #208

jerseygirl wrote:

which lanie stevens book do you recommend?

Β 
Pussy Whip and Burn With Desire are the 2 I've had the most success with. Ive not read her others.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera