Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 2:53 pm  #1

Manifest a relationship with a celebrity

Hello to all of you lovely people

I have a question. I wondered if you can manifest a relationship with a celebrity. I asked Veronica and she said yes! Which I think is amazing. Just to know that there are no limits I think that is incredible. Anyway it's not about me wanting to do that it's just that I like to learn all about this incredible gift and talent that we have. I was wondering if we can do that which I have no doubt in, when Veronica says we can, how come that for example a lot of teenage girls who are in love with the celebrity of their dreams are not able to manifest it? I mean for example a member of a boyband has milllions of fans who dream about being  with them, so how come that they are not dating millions of girls (which is a good thing for sure) but just as a matter of fact what is the difference? What are the girls or boys doing wrong?
I hope to get a lot of nice and good answers to get mor knowledge of this amazing thing called the law of attraction!!
All the love to all of you

5/18/2017 7:05 pm  #2

Re: Manifest a relationship with a celebrity

i think many fans fall in love with the 'idea' of their famous person and not who they really are. i always like to remember that everybody poops tho...

6/19/2017 6:05 am  #3

Here is a video for you to watch. This is a woman has already dated a ton of celebrities. She did this back in the days when social media was not a thing like it is today. She even wrote a book about it. But damn I can't see to find it anywhere.Β How To Attract A Celebrity Crush | Law Of Attraction.

6/19/2017 6:19 am  #4

ProBallerina wrote:

Hello to all of you lovely people

I have a question. I wondered if you can manifest a relationship with a celebrity. I asked Veronica and she said yes! Which I think is amazing. Just to know that there are no limits I think that is incredible. Anyway it's not about me wanting to do that it's just that I like to learn all about this incredible gift and talent that we have. I was wondering if we can do that which I have no doubt in, when Veronica says we can, how come that for example a lot of teenage girls who are in love with the celebrity of their dreams are not able to manifest it? I mean for example a member of a boyband has milllions of fans who dream about being with them, so how come that they are not dating millions of girls (which is a good thing for sure) but just as a matter of fact what is the difference? What are the girls or boys doing wrong?
I hope to get a lot of nice and good answers to get mor knowledge of this amazing thing called the law of attraction!!
All the love to all of you

You ask so many questions here and you can drive yourself crazy trying to figure it all out. The reason why many boys, girls, men and women don't date celebrities is just like winning the lottery. Many say they want to win the lottery, but they really don't want to. Many say they would love to date a celebrity, but that's not what they truly want. Just attending a concert, shaking their hands, getting a poster signed, seeing them on the red carpet is more than enough for the individual.

There are those who say they would love to win the lottery but have never purchased a ticket in their lives. Or have only ever bough a few. They don't play consistently. Some say they want to date a celebrity but are totally intimidated by the idea. They don't feel like that can fit into that world. They don't think they have the right clothes to wear. They don't feel like they have the right family background. They don't feel like the celebrity's friends and family will approve of them dating. And there are a whole host of reasons. Some just don't have the confidence enough t walk right up to their celebrity crush and ask for a real date. Would you be bold enough to do this? I doubt it.

And let's face the truth, some of these celebrities has some crazy ass fans who will come after you for dating what they believe to be theirs. I mean, not everybody has the stomach to deal with that. And let's not forget the groupies. They have sex with multiple celebrities.It is common for them to do so. But they are smart enough to know that is all they are gonna to get. And really what they truly want is the bragging rights to say they bagged another one. The thot life is more than enough for them. They are not after more.

And keep in mind, not everyone knows there is something called The Law Of Attraction. And for the ones who do, how many among them are truly going to use on their celebrity crush. There are so many facets to this. I don't know the all the answers, but these are just some of the things I am well aware of.

I now about two forum members who were using The Law Of Attraction to get their celebrity guy. One I know has given up because she fell in love with a co-worker and is now focused on him. Another on has left this forum and deleted her account. But she says that she will keep going.

6/19/2017 10:26 pm  #5

Great answers!!! I want to add, that usually some people see the celebritys like someone unattainable, but they are humans like us, you just need to believe.Β 

6/19/2017 11:44 pm  #6

Kavik wrote:

Great answers!!! I want to add, that usually some people see the celebritys like someone unattainable, but they are humans like us, you just need to believe.Β 

So true. Which is why many won't bother to try to be in a relationship with one in the first place.

6/20/2017 2:51 pm  #7

Thank you for all the lovely answers! It really helps me to understand all this magic😊

All my love to all of you ❀️

Board footera