Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2017 10:41 pm  #1

I'm kind of in awe...

So, off and on for the last few months, I've been trying to manifest a person back into my life (one who admittedly never stopped loving me, but got scared and backed waaaayyyy away b/c he's, well, a coward...), and today, I decided to do some "letting go" and "I surrender" meditations. ย I even did a cord cutting meditation.

Y'all. ย I'd texted him last night wishing him a good week. ย He NEVER responds to that stuff. ย Today, after ignoring my manifestation meditations that are usually geared towards him and doing the letting go and cord cutting stuff, HE TEXTED ME in direct response to my "have a good week" text. ย It was also at a time of day he NEVER texts; he's got a schedule and is a creature of habit. ย In all the time we were together and talking regularly, it was at a point in his day he would never text me. ย That means he made a conscious decision to seek me out, and I KNOW it's because I'd cut those negative cords.

During my meditation time today, I decided to test the waters with someone else. ย I sometimes just need that kick in the head reminder that this stuff works, so I decided to visualize someone else texting me saying he couldn't wait to meet me this summer at a convention we're both going to. ย Within HOURS I pretty much got that EXACT text from him. ย A doubter would think that maybe he would have said that regardless, and maybe he would have, but he pretty much used my EXACT words (chosen specifically as a test).

Some days, we just need reminders that LOA and manifestations work. ย Today's events really sealed things for me since I'd semi-started to doubt again, and I'm only half-through the 25 Day Challenge.

It's not the testimonial I wanted to post (I can't wait to post the one I wrote the other day for the challenge lol), but it's a good enough testimonial in my mind that I felt the need to share.

6/06/2017 8:44 pm  #2

Re: I'm kind of in awe...

This was a joy to read

6/06/2017 10:47 pm  #3

Re: I'm kind of in awe...

This is awesome. And it is very true, sometimes we need to remind ourselves that this is real. Thank you for sharing this! I am glad you feel empowered!

Board footera