Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2017 9:09 am  #21

Re: The importance of beliefs: how it feels and how it can help you

Lj wrote:

My biggest issue and most damaging blocking thought is,

"how can you get someone back Into your life, when there's absolutely no contact and you are blocked on everything?"

That's One I'm really struggling with.
I always Tell myself it can be done for sure, but there's always this nagging voice in the back of my head, saying it's impossible.

I have no trouble believing you can manifest materialistic things to your life. But when it comes to other people, it's definately a thought of doubts and limiting beliefs.

I got the job of my dreams and I didn't deliver a single resume. The manifestation required people to give me a call, to give me a chance, to trust me blindly, and to like what I do.

Almost every manifestation requires people doing something for you.

You need to build your belief, as I said, and do it in whatever fashion works for you. I used to read success stories in The Secret website, there're some stories about people getting back after decades, people who completely lost contact, not even the email, and just by visualizing, the other person appeared out of the thin with just the right interest to start a new relationship.

Is not people what we are attracting. It's possibilities. Or, you can see it this way: we everyone has all possibilities within them, and we can activate people's behaviors according to our own vibration.ย 

Read that again.

Everyone has all possibilities within them, and we can activate people'sย  behaviors according to our own vibration.ย 

Look, just focus on yourself, and keep your desire around. Don't think about how, when, why and you'll be on your why to letting go. The Universe will always find a way. Can't you trust this Infinite Intelligence? God/Higher Self certainly knows better than us, which is why the Universe delivers manifestations throughย "the path of least resistance". That's also why, when we receive a desire, it looks so natural.ย 
ย 

Last edited by Lolo (6/03/2017 9:14 am)

I AM

6/03/2017 11:55 am  #22

I find this really empowering, and I'd like to share it because it's similar to what I just said:

"Nothing is impossibleThere is nothing impossible to the Universal Mind. Getting your ex back is a small thing compared to what the Universal Mind is capable of. Through the Universal Mind, many people have built business empires and created vast amounts of fortune. Through the Universal Mind, terminally-ill people whoย believedย they will be cured got cured. Through the Universal Mind, people whoย believedย they can travel the world with $1,000 monthly budget DID travel the world. Those whoย believedย they could be reunited with their ex manifested them back into their lives."

Source; Must Spark Joy
ย 

Last edited by Lolo (6/03/2017 11:56 am)

I AM

6/03/2017 3:15 pm  #23

Your replies are outstanding.
I will definately live by your words of wisdom.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

6/03/2017 3:50 pm  #24

Thanks to Lolo, Happy Manifesting and Yes Rise, I've been getting their advices.

Lolo helped me find my own patterns too so following his advice.

This is what happened to me. I went a bit crazy just a tiny bit. And I said "it's okay if he doesn't respond to me because he is hurting, the universe loves me and that is enough."

Next morning I get a text from him apologizing and he was making sure that I was okay. I think I ate something made me feel bad so I'm like I will respond better because I want to be in a good state. He called (I manifested thay call) then he spammed messaged me, but this time angerly.

So I gave him a call and I apologize for not answering. I wasn't feeling well and had a few friends to help me out. This man open up to me that he isn't happy with his life and that he tried to mail my stuff but couldn't. Funny thing is I keep saying I will be moving in by June 8 2017 and the number 8 is popping everywhere as well as specific signs that I asked for.

Then he said he was sorry for the way he was acting that I didn't deserve this that he will speak to me later that he isn't on his best behavior.

It's baby steps, but I keep telling you all this is my husband and I feel like we are already married.

He was more concerned about my health than my stuff. And I believe it's already manifested, but yesterday had a inner battle that luckily the people of the forum set me straight which I truly love them for it.

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (6/03/2017 3:55 pm)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

6/03/2017 3:54 pm  #25

ย "it's okay if he doesn't respond to me because he is hurting, the universe loves me and that is enough"

That's a great mantra that I'm going to incorporate into my life too. I'm proud of you and happy for your progress. Thank you!

ย 

I AM

6/03/2017 3:58 pm  #26

Lolo wrote:

ย "it's okay if he doesn't respond to me because he is hurting, the universe loves me and that is enough"

That's a great mantra that I'm going to incorporate into my life too. I'm proud of you and happy for your progress. Thank you!

ย 

ย 
That's what lately I've been saying, if anything bad happens "that's okay because the universe loves me and protects me: I even say "I love you universe" and I know I cried but of joy knowing that I am loved and that I am worthy.

I am still in shock I manifested that call lol

You are one of my blessings Lolo, so thank you.

Last edited by IlunaMeisu (6/03/2017 3:58 pm)

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

6/04/2017 1:23 am  #27

Lolo, your advice is amazing! I feel so confident! I know I'm getting my guy!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

6/04/2017 5:55 am  #28

Lolo what a great post! Thank you so much for your wisdom!

Have you already got your ex back?

I'm wondering if you're or you can speak Spanish. I'm from Spain and here "Lolo" is the diminutive from Manuel a really typical spanish name...If you can speak spanish, don't you mind to talk privatly? I'd like you to help me with my situation please!

Thanks!

6/04/2017 8:00 am  #29

It's funny. It's like I don't even care anymore.
Just saw pictures of her being happy with her family and bf.
Of course it gave a little pinch in my stomach.
But compared to a month ago, where I would have fallen down the rabbithole, today was more like "meh, so what. The universe loves me, and I love the universe. Something Awesome is coming my way Anyways."
I don't even know if I want her back, or if it's just the feeling of being in a loving relationship I want.
I might take her back if she contacts me. But if she doesn't and stays in that relationship forever, I don't really care. The universe got my back, and will deliver happiness to me.
Thank you Lolo, for helping me shift my vibrations.
I will continue with PW, meditations, subliminals and affirmations.
But now, only when I feel like it and only out of love, and not fear and anxiety.

6/04/2017 8:02 am  #30

I feel free ๐Ÿ˜Š

Board footera