Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2017 7:27 am  #31

Re: I give up and I wish everyone the best

That is why I started promoting self love.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/30/2017 11:32 pm  #32

Dan2015 wrote:

I use to be the type that would say. "Go for it, keep fighting for what you want"

But I honestly agree with colonel   Once I started becoming happier, my whole mindset on the subject has changed.     Why keep doing something if it's not bringing you any joy or happiness?   If something is painful, why keep trying until you maybe get the person bac, and it not lasting because you haven't found true happiness within yourself?

It's funny.  People on here(present or past). Who have gotten their ex back or specific person.  All either started dating someone else.     Gave up on their ex(or other specific person)    And so many other letting go/giving up.      Like colonel said   Don't do it to get the person, do it cause it releases stress on you and makes you happy

See, I would never suggest doing techniques while the person is down or just not happy or if they "need it to work".     I would only suggest doing the techniques if you enjoy it and it makes you happy, if it feels like a chore.  It won't feel real and won't be successful

Funny enough, my bday was a week ago.  And a few days before that. I did the "whisper technique". I just wanted to have fun with it,    I did it on two people.  To tell me happy birthday(I honestly don't think they would have told me, if I didn't do it).  Then they ended up telling me happy birthday

Looking back, I also use to daydream/visualize when I was a kid.     Random stuff too.   Like getting a video game.  Or on Fridays in school.  I would just visualize my weekend.     I did it cause it was fun

I would suggest, that nobody visualizes only to "make things happen" especially if you feel desperate about it, only do those things if it feels good and makes you happy

Hi Dan2015, I completely agree with everything you said. I have tried to force things and I realized being obsessed doesn't help. My happiness is my priority and I'm glad I'm changing.

5/02/2017 5:09 pm  #33

holistichealing wrote:

That is why I started promoting self love.

Self love is very important!

5/11/2017 7:27 am  #34

Hi there. You should give up. Once you give up trying and start BECOMING the person you're supposed to be ..in your highest image is the only way you'll find peace in this.

LOA works ... but not if you are in doubt about what outcome and how it will make you feel without trusting yourself fully.

Take a break from seeing change from them and be the change you want your future partner to brag about.

I personally have my guy back after 10 years! I am planning our live together..we are great now that life happened to us...and all the situation's in between made us better for each other. So it's been two years. Dedicate just 2 months just to yourself...not concerned with them and watch what happens. I promise giving up and becoming who I was supposed to be made LOA so much easier to attract my guy back. And attract everything I want as I go along.

5/16/2017 1:35 am  #35

MissMiles906 wrote:

Hi there. You should give up. Once you give up trying and start BECOMING the person you're supposed to be ..in your highest image is the only way you'll find peace in this.

LOA works ... but not if you are in doubt about what outcome and how it will make you feel without trusting yourself fully.

Take a break from seeing change from them and be the change you want your future partner to brag about.

I personally have my guy back after 10 years! I am planning our live together..we are great now that life happened to us...and all the situation's in between made us better for each other. So it's been two years. Dedicate just 2 months just to yourself...not concerned with them and watch what happens. I promise giving up and becoming who I was supposed to be made LOA so much easier to attract my guy back. And attract everything I want as I go along.

Hi! Thank you so much for your advice. I agree with everything you said! Congrats on getting your guy back!

5/30/2017 8:22 am  #36

Don't give up just yet. Life has always its highs and lows. Two years I believe has help you build the foundation of a meaningful life.  Continue to explore and live life! Some made it beyond....years. Just be positive  

5/31/2017 4:37 pm  #37

Bright Sparks, thank you for your advice! That is what I am doing

Bright Sparks wrote:

Don't give up just yet. Life has always its highs and lows. Two years I believe has help you build the foundation of a meaningful life.  Continue to explore and live life! Some made it beyond....years. Just be positive  

5/31/2017 4:55 pm  #38

Her'es a story to pick you up.
From The Secret website, 27 May 2017

"I Get Everything I Want!

I was so unhappy with my life. I was miserable in my job, I was in love with my ex who I hadn’t seen in 7 years but couldn’t let go of and I just couldn’t make relationships work. I was broke, overweight and basically, blah!!

I had read The Secret collection of books, The Power, The Magic, etc., but for some reason I just couldn’t focus on the process. I was desperate for change but felt stressed, anxious, sad and quite depressed. I was desperate for change but my energy and thoughts was all about ‘loss’. I kept trying to bargain with the Universe. I pleaded for change but I felt so much attachment to what I wanted.

I had asked for $30K to pay off my debts. I desperately wanted my ex to get in touch with me even though as I had stated, it had been 7 years with no contact. I hated my job so much that I didn’t want to be there anymore but felt obligated to stay. My boss was so nice and they had put so much training and work into me for 2 years. I felt ‘stuck’.

One day, I got so tired of worrying and asking and longing that I basically gave up. I thought ‘That’s enough,  I’m done’. It was from that moment that I honestly stopped with the crazy thoughts and stress.

Then the weirdest thing happened. Everything I asked for happened. This is the complete truth!! Within 2 weeks of giving up, my ex sent me a text. It was completely out of the blue on my birthday, asking how I was!!??!! We cleared the air and have been emailing each other regularly and we began slowly dating again. He apologized for everything and the passion and attraction is still there. He even admitted to not being able to forget me. He tried but he couldn’t. I am really excited about our future together because things seem to be getting better as each day passes. Also, I get so much dejavu as he says and does so many things that I had dreamed about, weird!!

In regards to work, I was set up by a jealous colleague and I was forced to take a redundancy. Ironically, my payout was $30K!!??!! I couldn’t believe it. I also left on positive terms with my boss. I learnt that I should have stated that I wanted that money but wanted a better job to go with it!!  I’m not complaining as it now allows me to finally start my own business since I was very tired of working for other people.

So basically, I received everything I wanted once I let go.

I stopped worrying and stressing. Also, when something ‘terrible’ happened, I would look for the positive and would thank the Universe. Then something positive seems to come!! I thanked the employee who set me up as I now have the money I wanted and I no longer have to go to a job that I hate. I now have time to rest and focus on my new business. The more grateful I am, the more I receive. That is the key!!!

Let go!!!!! And watch your life blossom into the life you have lived in your dreams. Also remember, when it looks like things are going wrong, just know that the Universe is moving things around to give you what you want! Be grateful and then you will receive more to be grateful for!!!

I’m so excited about my life and feel so much joy and happiness each day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!"

So, if it was possible for that couple to go back after 7 years, I don't think pushing limits for our puny cases is worth it.

Also, learn from it. As soon as she let go of the obsession and the desperation, things started to happen. Trust the process and stop overthinking, stressing, fearing and trying to make it happen. 

I AM

5/31/2017 5:32 pm  #39

Hi Lolo,

Thank you so much for sharing that. I absolutely agree with you that if she can get her guy after 7 years then we can too! I agree that letting go of the desperation, obsession, fear, anxiety, and doubts is what makes things happen. And, we have to believe it is possible.

I find myself often struggling to believe that it is possible because of the lack progress and external events. However, that is clearly showing that I don't trust the process hence I am not getting results.

Thank you once again

Lolo wrote:

Her'es a story to pick you up.
From The Secret website, 27 May 2017

"I Get Everything I Want!

I was so unhappy with my life. I was miserable in my job, I was in love with my ex who I hadn’t seen in 7 years but couldn’t let go of and I just couldn’t make relationships work. I was broke, overweight and basically, blah!!

I had read The Secret collection of books, The Power, The Magic, etc., but for some reason I just couldn’t focus on the process. I was desperate for change but felt stressed, anxious, sad and quite depressed. I was desperate for change but my energy and thoughts was all about ‘loss’. I kept trying to bargain with the Universe. I pleaded for change but I felt so much attachment to what I wanted.

I had asked for $30K to pay off my debts. I desperately wanted my ex to get in touch with me even though as I had stated, it had been 7 years with no contact. I hated my job so much that I didn’t want to be there anymore but felt obligated to stay. My boss was so nice and they had put so much training and work into me for 2 years. I felt ‘stuck’.

One day, I got so tired of worrying and asking and longing that I basically gave up. I thought ‘That’s enough,  I’m done’. It was from that moment that I honestly stopped with the crazy thoughts and stress.

Then the weirdest thing happened. Everything I asked for happened. This is the complete truth!! Within 2 weeks of giving up, my ex sent me a text. It was completely out of the blue on my birthday, asking how I was!!??!! We cleared the air and have been emailing each other regularly and we began slowly dating again. He apologized for everything and the passion and attraction is still there. He even admitted to not being able to forget me. He tried but he couldn’t. I am really excited about our future together because things seem to be getting better as each day passes. Also, I get so much dejavu as he says and does so many things that I had dreamed about, weird!!

In regards to work, I was set up by a jealous colleague and I was forced to take a redundancy. Ironically, my payout was $30K!!??!! I couldn’t believe it. I also left on positive terms with my boss. I learnt that I should have stated that I wanted that money but wanted a better job to go with it!!  I’m not complaining as it now allows me to finally start my own business since I was very tired of working for other people.

So basically, I received everything I wanted once I let go.

I stopped worrying and stressing. Also, when something ‘terrible’ happened, I would look for the positive and would thank the Universe. Then something positive seems to come!! I thanked the employee who set me up as I now have the money I wanted and I no longer have to go to a job that I hate. I now have time to rest and focus on my new business. The more grateful I am, the more I receive. That is the key!!!

Let go!!!!! And watch your life blossom into the life you have lived in your dreams. Also remember, when it looks like things are going wrong, just know that the Universe is moving things around to give you what you want! Be grateful and then you will receive more to be grateful for!!!

I’m so excited about my life and feel so much joy and happiness each day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!"

So, if it was possible for that couple to go back after 7 years, I don't think pushing limits for our puny cases is worth it.

Also, learn from it. As soon as she let go of the obsession and the desperation, things started to happen. Trust the process and stop overthinking, stressing, fearing and trying to make it happen. 

5/31/2017 5:49 pm  #40

Sill, it would benefit you to stop trying for a few weeks, okay? Try to let it go, get it off your mind for a while and focus on yourself and see how it goes. 

I AM

Board footera