Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 10:10 am  #31

Re: Why you should use subliminals when trying to manifest love

Tumom wrote:

I do a lot from YouTube , but does anyone have an preference of ones that work better

you can use these  http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/   some of them u have to buy and u can donate for one of them

Last edited by xEpicWindx (4/15/2017 10:11 am)

4/16/2017 9:18 am  #32

Wow! Okay, so I'm going to my grandmothers today, who I haven't seen in a while, and her name is Vera. I usually don't read this section of the forum often, but I had an internal nudge to, so I did. Yesterday me and my friends had been talking about not as common names, and it caused me to think that I've never met anyone else with the name Vera like my grandma before. I go to this forum, and bam someone named Vera had been posting. Haha, a small manifestation but I found that quite astounding!

5/29/2017 8:01 pm  #33

This is amazing!  I had never heard about using subliminals before with LOA until I read what you have been posting here, so I tried it.  Seriously, within 2-3 hours, my ex posted a song on his Facebook page, and two pictures that were directed at me.  One was a picture of the restaurant he took me to on my 50th birthday that was very special to us.  The other picture was of a knight and his lady, which my ex always used to say reminded him of us.  He said he used to have a dream that in another life I was a queen and he was my knight.  The song he posted was "One More Day" by Diamond Rio.  I did not reply or post anything back, because I don't consider those posts actual contact with me, since he posted them on his page and said nothing to me.  That was on Monday last week.  Yesterday I was backing out of my driveway and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a silver car whip into my next door neighbor's driveway, then back out really fast, turn around and tear back down the street.  At first I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought it was his car but I couldn't be sure.  There are a million silver cars just like his. At first I was going to just ignore it, but something told me to go after that car and look, so I did.  He was going really fast and I had to speed up to get close enough to see his plate.  He has special plates on his car, so eventually I caught up enough to see the plate and it was definitely him.  After I knew for sure it was him, I slowed down and let him get away.  He lives several towns away from me and with another person.  He has absolutely no other reason to be on my street, I live in a rural area.  He was definitely driving by my house and I caught him when I was backing out.  I still have not heard anything from him, but I feel kind of happy that at least I know he must be thinking about me as much as I am about him, though I would never ever drive by his house.  Some people might think it was creepy that he did that, but I know him, he's not a creep.  I feel like the subliminals are really helping things along.  I will post more if anything else happens.  

Board footera